Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 1, 2018 at 4:49 AM       33      
Status
Not open for further replies.
On this New Year's Day 2018 if you're looking for an application to send payloads to either a PS4 1.76 or 4.05 OFW console PlayStation 4 developer @AlFaMoDz of Comunidad-Gamer.com has it covered with his new PS4 PayLoad Sender! :cool:

Download: PS4 PayLoad Sender 1.76 4.05.rar (21.3 MB) / Scan Result (Note: Detections are by encryption).

To quote from his release thread on NextGenUpdate.com: PS4 PayLoad Sender

Application developed in C # .NET 4.6.1 to send PayLoads to our PS4 in an easier way and with an interface to facilitate its use.

Pre-Requisites:

1. A Windows computer and .NET Framework 4.6.1.
2. A PS4 in version 1.76 or 4.05.
3. Internet connection (A wired connection is preferred).

Functions:
  • Translated to several languages by natives.
  • Ability to add in the folders "1.76" and "4.05" PayLoads that you frequently use.
  • Custom PayLoads.
  • Save the IP to which you connect.
  • Selection of PS4 firmware version to change the port automatically and filter compatible PayLoads.
Future improvements in following updates.
  • Automatic saving of the selected language.
  • ELF Loader Host.
Credits:
  • ZeraTron: French translation, help and ideas.
  • Tustin: Help.
  • BOLIBICK: Help.
  • DarkElement: Polish translation.
  • Blade187: German translation.
PS4 PayLoad Sender Homebrew App for 1.76 4.05 by AlFaMoDz.png

Comments

CFW not soon to come out. Soon pkg install without license and elf loader for launch dump games on ofw 4.05

I am a little bit confused. Those tools are not the step to create the CFW ? It is only for PKG install without licence and elf loader for launch dump games on ofw 4.05 ? If so, should I do the steps now or wait for better program to do it yourself one step instead of few steps ? Again, I am confused a little bit.

I am a little bit confused. Those tools are not the step to create the CFW ? It is only for PKG install without licence and elf loader for launch dump games on ofw 4.05 ? If so, should I do the steps now or wait for better program to do it yourself one step instead of few steps ? Again, I am confused a little bit.
Do wait a while. Coz u need to send payloads again after u start PS4 next. It's a temporary method. Cfw is permanent so let's wait for that. Everything comes in order. Let's wait for the elf loader and PKG installer. Then these can be implemented in a cfw.

@azoreseuropa cfw is a long ways away my friend. I think Sony learned a lesson with the PS3. If cfw was possible the peeps that have a 5.x exploit would already have cfw or a more permanent way to send payloads.

Maybe they do, maybe they don't but if there was a cfw for PS4 I'm sure it would have leaked already. That would be headline news everywhere lol

I think they do have something close to a cfw if not already one. Disclosure of it would only burn the bug on future firmware updates. So Devs aren't wasting the opportunity and letting their exploit harvest. Can't blame em. Respect all the way

Okay.. PKG is the way to go ? Should I update from 2.57 to 4.05 and do the steps? Or just wait a little bit long for better one in weeks to come ?

no offense ali, but there about 5 different apps just like yours for windows.. form the pcture i was excited for an android app but nope.

im not one to complain as i could probably make it myself (with some effort). but id be nice if someone made the same tool to inject a payload but intead of a windows based app, a web like interface where i could access it via my phone or an android app but that probably wont be needed if its doable through web.. like web-man but just to inject a payload.

Does PSProxy work with 4.05, or has it been patched ?

I mean I'm happy there is now/soon a jailbreak for 4.05, but it would be very inconvenient if I cant access PSN for future games, or any game that requires the latest firmware.

I'm currently on 3.55 by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back