Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 1, 2018 at 4:49 AM       33      
Status
Not open for further replies.
On this New Year's Day 2018 if you're looking for an application to send payloads to either a PS4 1.76 or 4.05 OFW console PlayStation 4 developer @AlFaMoDz of Comunidad-Gamer.com has it covered with his new PS4 PayLoad Sender! :cool:

Download: PS4 PayLoad Sender 1.76 4.05.rar (21.3 MB) / Scan Result (Note: Detections are by encryption).

To quote from his release thread on NextGenUpdate.com: PS4 PayLoad Sender

Application developed in C # .NET 4.6.1 to send PayLoads to our PS4 in an easier way and with an interface to facilitate its use.

Pre-Requisites:

1. A Windows computer and .NET Framework 4.6.1.
2. A PS4 in version 1.76 or 4.05.
3. Internet connection (A wired connection is preferred).

Functions:
  • Translated to several languages by natives.
  • Ability to add in the folders "1.76" and "4.05" PayLoads that you frequently use.
  • Custom PayLoads.
  • Save the IP to which you connect.
  • Selection of PS4 firmware version to change the port automatically and filter compatible PayLoads.
Future improvements in following updates.
  • Automatic saving of the selected language.
  • ELF Loader Host.
Credits:
  • ZeraTron: French translation, help and ideas.
  • Tustin: Help.
  • BOLIBICK: Help.
  • DarkElement: Polish translation.
  • Blade187: German translation.
PS4 PayLoad Sender Homebrew App for 1.76 4.05 by AlFaMoDz.png

Comments

See the FAQ for more on PS Proxy, it usually only works intermittently for a week or so when new Firmware updates are released so not something that can really be relied upon.

Hi,
i've problem with injecting payloads, maybe someone meet simmilar. When I'm choosing at ps4 xvortex, then everything is ok, exploit is launched, when I'm choosing idc I receive information on screen "exit code:0 Again?" on the pc I see information" "sending, connected to PS4, Payload SENT!"

When I'm chooising specter method, then I see on tv "waiting for payload!!!" Next I'm choosing it on PC and see on the screen "sending debug_settings.bin, Connected to PS4, Payload Sent" but nothing change on console. If I restart it, then still debug settings are missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back