Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 13, 2018 at 5:48 PM       23,283       31            
A few months back we saw a PS4 Payload Sender homebrew application from PlayStation 4 developer @AlFaMoDz, and today he's updated it to version 2 via Twitter which currently supports 1.76 / 4.05 / 4.55 OFW on jailbroken consoles followed by PS4 v5.05 support. :love:

Download: PS4 PayLoad Sender 1.76 4.05 & 4.55!.rar (43.87 MB) / PS4 PayLoad Sender 1.76 4.05 & 4.55!.rar (Mirror) / PS4 PayLoad Sender 1.76 4.05 & 4.55, 5.05!.rar (831.58 KB) / PS4 PayLoad Sender 1.76 4.05 4.55 & 5.05!.rar (33.42 MB)

PayLoad Sender V2:
  • Added support for 4.55
  • The language you select is saved.
  • Minor bugs
  • Code optimization.
Thanks to: @ZeraTron_ @BOLIBICK @PS3NewsDOTcom @Tusticles

PS4 Payload Sender v2 for 1.76 4.05 4.55 OFW by AlFaMoDz.jpg

Comments

confuzled

Contributor
Some of the posts literally add zero to the discussion. There is a "like" button that serves to replace the need (and should replace the desire) to post such types of comments.

I am quite sure each of you have been to a thread that required reading pages and pages to find an answer because users, much like yourselves, feel the need to make comments that do not advance the discussion in any meaningful way.

I am simply a guy who wants to see useful information to be front and center.

Recent Articles
Capcom Home Arcade Launches October 25th, Details and Trailer Video
Previously we covered the RetroEngine Sigma and Game Box Hero systems for emulation fans, and recently Capcom announced their Capcom Home Arcade launches this October 25th with pre-orders...
PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI Front-End by Backporter
Proceeding the PS4 DLC, Games, Updates & Themes Guide by @AluPL (aka TheRadziu on Twitter) today @Backporter shared via Twitter a PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI front-end...
PS4 Games Up to Half Off as PlayStation Plus Platinum Weekend Begins
This weekend PlayStation Plus members can save up to 50% off select PS4 games during Sony's PS Plus Platinum Weekend Sale with titles including Days Gone, Grand Theft Auto V, and Rage 2 Deluxe...
Mortal Kombat XL PS4 Skin Mod (Proof of Concept) Demo by GrimDoe
Happy Friday the 13th to all of Ya'll šŸ˜± I'm back just to bring a bit of info on MK X/XL work that I have been working off and on with, since my MK9 KE PS3 RTM Tool and last PS4 Partial & Full...