Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 20, 2018 at 4:09 AM       19,676       34            
Proceeding his last revision, today PlayStation 4 developer @robglez updated his PS4 Payload Sender to version 4.0 with the changes outlined below via Twitter. :fire:

Download: 4.0 PS4 Payload Sender 11192018 740 signed.apk (2.3 MB)

PS4 Payload Sender 4.0 Changes:
  • New UI
  • Recoded
  • New Setup Wizard
  • New Personal PS4 information activity
  • Optional Product sans font
  • Settings are now automatically applied
  • Full changelog in Settings > Changelog
PS4 Payload Sender Version 4.0 Update Released by Robglez.jpg

Comments

BwE

Developer
Contributor
Cool cool! Offline payload injection is the bestest! If this is as good as it looks I'll link to it on my website.

robglez

Developer
Contributor
@runner99
Thank you very much! Glad to hear that! And no problem :) Happy to hear that you are enjoying the app!

@BwE
Yes indeed! If you do link it to your website dont forget to drop the link over here :) Thank you again!

robglez

Developer
Contributor
@imbetter
Hello, when you install the application you will be granted with a SetupWizard that will guide you to add your PS4 information and customize the application.

When you are done, you need to go on your PS4 and click on "Bin loader" or "Original"

When you see "awaiting payload" you can choose a payload from your device by clicking the file fab and then send it to your PS4

@nalyd85
Anytime!

Zaiakursed

Contributor
Verified
Will this work with any firmware version? I'm planning to update to 4.55 from 4.05.

I'm currently using Ps4 Serve which I got from another PlayStation Scene forum, which is discontinued now.

Recent Articles
Sony PlayStation 4 & PS VR Last-Minute Holiday Deals at PSDirect.com
Following the launch of their online store, today Sony shared some last-minute holiday deals for PlayStation fans featuring savings on PS4, PS VR, select titles and more at their PSDirect.com...
Microsoft Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020, Power Your Dreams!
Formerly known under the codename Project Scarlett, today Microsoft officially announced their Xbox Series X next-generation console at The Game Awards scheduled to launch alongside Sony's...
Godfall PS5 Reveal Trailer, Bring on the Next-Gen PlayStation 5 Scene!
Like many when first seeing this, I did a double take to make sure my eyes were really seeing a PS5 game trailer... lo and behold it actually is a PlayStation 5 game trailer for the upcoming...
Latest PSN Flash Sale Offers Up to Half Off The Game Awards Nominees
Sony's latest PlayStation Store Flash Sale is here offering up to 50% off select PSN titles including both past and present nominees and winners of The Game Awards featuring A Plague Tale...