Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 20, 2018 at 4:09 AM       34      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding his last revision, today PlayStation 4 developer @robglez updated his PS4 Payload Sender to version 4.0 with the changes outlined below via Twitter. :fire:

Download: 4.0 PS4 Payload Sender 11192018 740 signed.apk (2.3 MB)

PS4 Payload Sender 4.0 Changes:
  • New UI
  • Recoded
  • New Setup Wizard
  • New Personal PS4 information activity
  • Optional Product sans font
  • Settings are now automatically applied
  • Full changelog in Settings > Changelog
PS4 Payload Sender Version 4.0 Update Released by Robglez.jpg

Comments

Cool cool! Offline payload injection is the bestest! If this is as good as it looks I'll link to it on my website.

@runner99
Thank you very much! Glad to hear that! And no problem :) Happy to hear that you are enjoying the app!

@BwE
Yes indeed! If you do link it to your website dont forget to drop the link over here :) Thank you again!

@imbetter
Hello, when you install the application you will be granted with a SetupWizard that will guide you to add your PS4 information and customize the application.

When you are done, you need to go on your PS4 and click on "Bin loader" or "Original"

When you see "awaiting payload" you can choose a payload from your device by clicking the file fab and then send it to your PS4

@nalyd85
Anytime!

Will this work with any firmware version? I'm planning to update to 4.55 from 4.05.

I'm currently using Ps4 Serve which I got from another PlayStation Scene forum, which is discontinued now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back