Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 28, 2021 at 4:28 AM       28      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the recent PS4 FPKGs, AVICII Invector PS4 DLC Unlocker PKGs and PS2toPS4 PKGs released in the PS4Scene below are video walkthroughs showcasing some extensive collections of PlayStation 4 games on Jailbroken PS4 consoles! 🏴‍☠️

:idea: If you haven't done so already, following the PS4 Fake PKG (FPKG) Sharing Guide get your PSXHAX Member Verification Badge to access the private sections for the latest PS4 Game Packages to download.

In the first video @tecniqueza on Twitter shows off his PS4 Pro sporting 1,200 games via CanalTecniqueza's YouTube Channel, and in the second video @grabman on tops it (SPOILER) with 2,001 games and apps noting the hard-coded limit for simultaneous games installed is 1,000 on the internal drive and 1,000 on the external drive. 😲

If anyone else has an impressive PS4 library of games and homebrew apps you'd like to showcase, feel free to share a video walkthrough of it or details on your setup in the comments below.

And I thought my Plex Server with 44TB (3x6TB, 2x8TB and 1x10TB drives) for streaming TV Shows and Movies was badass... well, actually it is. :sneaky:
PLAYSTATION 4 PRO 1200 GAMES

Spoiler

PS4 PKG Collections of FPKG Games and Apps Showcased.jpg

Comments

@NaTaS69 you should post the list and their latest update etc of what you have collected! I have also saved pretty much all my FKPG games on a few external HDs (At one point i had eur and us versions ...but I've started deleting the eur versions if i have the equivalent us version with update to save on room.)

If we do in fact get a 8.xx exploit I will have to buy another 8 or 10 TB external HD to store them on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back