Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 12, 2018 at 6:13 PM       22      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 developer @MagicSeb made available PS4 PKG Integrity Checker 1.00 for PlayStation 4 packages via Twitter alongside some revisions with details below. :geek:

Download: PS4PIC.exe (346.50 KB) / PS4PIC.exe (348.50 KB - checks existence of trophy, npbind and nptitle) / PS4PIC.exe (350 KB - adds colors, check integrity even if trophy or other files are missing) / Test_version.zip (6.16 MB - includes required orbis files)

To quote from his Tweets (below) on the PS4 PKG Integrity Checker: This is a GUI made in vb to check multiple pkg in one folder

Copy the file in you Fake pkg folder near orbis-pub-cmd.exe

It checks integrity of the pkg, it will not check missing trophy or other things, may be later.
This one check existence of trophy, npbind and nptitle. If all file are present it wil check integrity. If one file is missing, the app don't check integrity.
Play with colors, added ability to check integrity even if trophy or other files are missing.

RED is BAD.
GREEN is GOOD.

PS4 PKG Integrity Checker for PlayStation 4 Packages by MagicSeb25.jpg

Comments

Gorgeous work! Good way to test PKGs downloaded from "unreliable sources" like torrents etc.

I'm dreaming for a "black-market" containing all PKGs available and all different CUSAs... everything tested and working for sure..
Then downloading and installing them directly from the console :bananaman13:
Maybe in a far future!

I am able to check integrity but trophy/npbind/nptitle gives same error as poster above, "The version of sc.exe is invalid or missing".

Good work. Thanks.

I have forced to download ufc2 three times because of corrupted upload. At least now I can check pkgs before install on console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back