Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 12, 2018 at 6:13 PM       22      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 developer @MagicSeb made available PS4 PKG Integrity Checker 1.00 for PlayStation 4 packages via Twitter alongside some revisions with details below. :geek:

Download: PS4PIC.exe (346.50 KB) / PS4PIC.exe (348.50 KB - checks existence of trophy, npbind and nptitle) / PS4PIC.exe (350 KB - adds colors, check integrity even if trophy or other files are missing) / Test_version.zip (6.16 MB - includes required orbis files)

To quote from his Tweets (below) on the PS4 PKG Integrity Checker: This is a GUI made in vb to check multiple pkg in one folder

Copy the file in you Fake pkg folder near orbis-pub-cmd.exe

It checks integrity of the pkg, it will not check missing trophy or other things, may be later.
This one check existence of trophy, npbind and nptitle. If all file are present it wil check integrity. If one file is missing, the app don't check integrity.
Play with colors, added ability to check integrity even if trophy or other files are missing.

RED is BAD.
GREEN is GOOD.

PS4 PKG Integrity Checker for PlayStation 4 Packages by MagicSeb25.jpg

Comments

Can someone mirror with zippy or mega? I hate having to register in a thousand different sites to get a file.
You shouldn't have to, none of these links require registering to download the file.

If you still have issues let me know which file you're trying to download and I'll mirror it for ya. ;)

Thanks! I guess I got unlucky the first few times I clicked on the Download link. It kept bringing me to the Join Onswish page, with "You must create an account to Access".

After closing that page and retrying a few times, it finally got the file.

Hmm, after it finished downloading 'PS4PIC.exe', my DL chrome tab showed 'PS4PIC.exe' Failed. Must be Win 10 internal scanner. Only happens when I try to get that file.

Yep, these types of files will commonly throw false positives to A/V software so I wouldn't worry as they are from scene devs.

But does this app correctly check if our apk are properly dumped and is 100% effective?

Because this would be good when it comes to uploading the games to be totally calm that we are doing it correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back