Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter SkiNNyPoNNy       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkiNNyPoNNy

Contributor
Ok so im really not "in the zone" with this situation i would love to know some more info.. I got to install some pkg's but i know i need the license. Is it any progress done with this topic or are we going to be able go "license" those pkg's anytime soon?

Thank you kind sir's and also ill shout @PSXHAX maybe u know some more :dpad-up::dpad-up::dpad-down::dpad-down::dpad-left::dpad-right::dpad-left::dpad-right:
:D

Ok so im really not "in the zone" with this situation i would love to know some more info.. I got to install some pkg's but i know i need the license. Is it any progress done with this topic or are we going to be able go "license" those pkg's anytime soon?

Thank you kind sir's and also ill shout @PSXHAX maybe u know some more :dpad-up::dpad-up::dpad-down::dpad-down::dpad-left::dpad-right::dpad-left::dpad-right:
:D
No, the only time a license is generated is when someone buys one

For PS3 I recall the PKG license files are RAPs with some tips on those HERE.

Although not covered in the Transfusion Guide, according to @flatz you'll need the RIF File to make PS4 PKG's playable.

If I run across anything I'll follow-up with it here don't worry, I did a quick search on the wiki and although they have some PS4 RIF samples a RAP search yielded less than useful results. :ROFLMAO:

To this day I still haven't found the elusive Playable Teaser RIF that xAnBx stated was dumped.. so meh! :meh:

For PS3 I recall the PKG license files are RAPs with some tips on those HERE.

Although not covered in the Transfusion Guide, according to @flatz you'll need the RIF File to make PS4 PKG's playable.

If I run across anything I'll follow-up with it here don't worry, I did a quick search on the wiki and although they have some PS4 RIF samples a RAP search yielded less than useful results. :ROFLMAO:

To this day I still haven't found the elusive Playable Teaser RIF that xAnBx stated was dumped.. so meh! :meh:
oh well im sure 1 day some1 will save us :cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back