Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 8, 2020 at 3:43 AM       64      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the PS4 Package Sender 1.2 Update by @MODDEDWARFARE, this weekend PlayStation 4 developer FrostySo of FrostySo.Github.io shared on Twitter his own PS4 PKG Sender v1.0 followed by v1.01, a v1.01 MicroFix, v1.02, v1.03, v1.04, v1.05, v1.06 and v1.07 with more details below! :cool:

Download: Ps4 Pkg Sender V1.07.rar (8.1 MB - includes Ps4-Pkg-Sender.exe) / PS4 PKG Sender Folder / Ps4-Pkg-Sender-master.zip / GIT / remote_pkg_installer.pkg (works on 6.72 with HEN per S3phi40T)

Spoiler: Depreciated

Here's more from the README.md via @FrostySoulle: PS4 Package Sender

This Tool Sends Pkg files to your PS4!

It can send:
  • Games
  • Patches
  • DLC's
Download

Feedback is appreciated. You can make an issue about any problems you have or if it works well (so I know).

Requirements
Once Node JS is installed, open up cmd and paste this command in
Code:
npm install http-server -g
How to Use

The order of which you import the pkg files does not matter. The program will automatically install in this order
Code:
Games -> Patches -> DLC -> Themes
It will also automatically combine multi-part patches if the formatting follows the standard sony naming convention.

Using it is as easy as
  • Start the pkg installer on your PS4
  • Drag and drop your pkg files (or folders) to the GUI.
  • Pick your server IP
  • Pick your PS4 IP
  • Wait for connection status to say connected
  • Process the queue!
Note: You can enable Recursive Search and drag a bunch of folders in

Basic Features

Recursive Search: If a folder is imported, with this option ticked, all sub-folders will be searched for pkg files.

Context Menu Options
  • Requeue Item(s)
  • Mark As Theme (If you are installing/uninstalling a theme use this to mark it as a theme)
  • Mark For Uninstall
  • Clear All
Known problems

Installing themes is bugged for multi-part themes. This is a problem with the package installer itself, not the package sender

Credits

xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx for the PS4 Tools library

flatz for the ps4_remote_pkg_installer api

Changelog v1.01
  • Fixed a bug that caused the package installer to not process items after the first by adding in a delay on processing the next item in queue
  • Label will now show "All done" when everything has been finished
Changelog v1.02
  • Main change: Human readable time left formatting
Changelog v1.03
  • Added Check Delay (Can be changed by manually modifying settings.json after first program run)
  • Added ToolTip to check delay and the checkbox for more info
Changelog v1.04
  • Added sort by column (won't change queue order though) and delete item
  • Fixed a bug that made sending from other drives fail for some people
  • A few modifications made to help with some DLC's not installing
Changelog v1.05
  • Tracks the process now so you can use multiple instances of the app now for multiple PS4's simultaneously
  • Some other items that have the same title id should now send properly (there are still issues but that is a debate whether it's RPI or this software)
  • You now get more detailed errors if an error is thrown
  • Added mark as dlc, patch and game to help those people who get “unknown" packages sometimes (this is only really required if you're uninstalling. Installing a pkg file doesn't care about the content type)
  • Pkg files with whitespaces are automatically sanitized now
  • A few bug fixes
Changelog v1.06
  • Automatic file sanitization (does not work through network drive
  • Refactored and optimized some code. Should work a bit smoother now
  • You can now add a server ip manually (for those who need)
Changelog v1.07

Bug fixes mainly.
  • Will no longer prompt http-server not installed on the latest http-server versions
  • Will not crash if clicking yes to install http-server on more recent versions of NodeJS
Thanks for the bug reports on github.

Spoiler: Related Tweets & Videos
PS4 PKG Sender v1.01 for PlayStation 4 Package Files by FrostysoDev.png

Comments

working good.
side note, when installing plex with this it dont add it to the tv map.
the PS4 Package Sender 1.2 the (yellow one) does that

Do we not also need the ps4 pkg package on the ps4 itself though?? Has the ps4 pkg sender (the one you install on the ps4) been ported to work on 6.72?? Not sure where to find the 6.72 version if it is available?

@koosknlo can you help me please?
What else do I need to run Remote Package Sender? There is PS4 PKG Installer mentioned and I don't know what exactly is mentioned on here. Is it some homebrew app for 6.72?

Now yes, with the new HEN, Working 100%. I had to touch a couple of things in the Firewall and DNS, I don't know exactly what was happening, since the senders always worked for me in 5.05 and all I had done was update.

But nothing, now all the last 3 that have been uploaded I have tried them and they work correctly. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back