Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 8, 2020 at 3:43 AM       64      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the PS4 Package Sender 1.2 Update by @MODDEDWARFARE, this weekend PlayStation 4 developer FrostySo of FrostySo.Github.io shared on Twitter his own PS4 PKG Sender v1.0 followed by v1.01, a v1.01 MicroFix, v1.02, v1.03, v1.04, v1.05, v1.06 and v1.07 with more details below! :cool:

Download: Ps4 Pkg Sender V1.07.rar (8.1 MB - includes Ps4-Pkg-Sender.exe) / PS4 PKG Sender Folder / Ps4-Pkg-Sender-master.zip / GIT / remote_pkg_installer.pkg (works on 6.72 with HEN per S3phi40T)

Spoiler: Depreciated

Here's more from the README.md via @FrostySoulle: PS4 Package Sender

This Tool Sends Pkg files to your PS4!

It can send:
  • Games
  • Patches
  • DLC's
Download

Feedback is appreciated. You can make an issue about any problems you have or if it works well (so I know).

Requirements
Once Node JS is installed, open up cmd and paste this command in
Code:
npm install http-server -g
How to Use

The order of which you import the pkg files does not matter. The program will automatically install in this order
Code:
Games -> Patches -> DLC -> Themes
It will also automatically combine multi-part patches if the formatting follows the standard sony naming convention.

Using it is as easy as
  • Start the pkg installer on your PS4
  • Drag and drop your pkg files (or folders) to the GUI.
  • Pick your server IP
  • Pick your PS4 IP
  • Wait for connection status to say connected
  • Process the queue!
Note: You can enable Recursive Search and drag a bunch of folders in

Basic Features

Recursive Search: If a folder is imported, with this option ticked, all sub-folders will be searched for pkg files.

Context Menu Options
  • Requeue Item(s)
  • Mark As Theme (If you are installing/uninstalling a theme use this to mark it as a theme)
  • Mark For Uninstall
  • Clear All
Known problems

Installing themes is bugged for multi-part themes. This is a problem with the package installer itself, not the package sender

Credits

xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx for the PS4 Tools library

flatz for the ps4_remote_pkg_installer api

Changelog v1.01
  • Fixed a bug that caused the package installer to not process items after the first by adding in a delay on processing the next item in queue
  • Label will now show "All done" when everything has been finished
Changelog v1.02
  • Main change: Human readable time left formatting
Changelog v1.03
  • Added Check Delay (Can be changed by manually modifying settings.json after first program run)
  • Added ToolTip to check delay and the checkbox for more info
Changelog v1.04
  • Added sort by column (won't change queue order though) and delete item
  • Fixed a bug that made sending from other drives fail for some people
  • A few modifications made to help with some DLC's not installing
Changelog v1.05
  • Tracks the process now so you can use multiple instances of the app now for multiple PS4's simultaneously
  • Some other items that have the same title id should now send properly (there are still issues but that is a debate whether it's RPI or this software)
  • You now get more detailed errors if an error is thrown
  • Added mark as dlc, patch and game to help those people who get “unknown" packages sometimes (this is only really required if you're uninstalling. Installing a pkg file doesn't care about the content type)
  • Pkg files with whitespaces are automatically sanitized now
  • A few bug fixes
Changelog v1.06
  • Automatic file sanitization (does not work through network drive
  • Refactored and optimized some code. Should work a bit smoother now
  • You can now add a server ip manually (for those who need)
Changelog v1.07

Bug fixes mainly.
  • Will no longer prompt http-server not installed on the latest http-server versions
  • Will not crash if clicking yes to install http-server on more recent versions of NodeJS
Thanks for the bug reports on github.

Spoiler: Related Tweets & Videos
PS4 PKG Sender v1.01 for PlayStation 4 Package Files by FrostysoDev.png

Comments

For some reason i can't send fpkgs from my pc to the ps4
do i have to be connected to the internet to make it work? Because am using costume ip address without internet connection

I can send pkg files from my C drive but not my H drive. I get a HTTP 500 error which seems to deal with file permissions. How can I fix it? I don't have this issue with iref-use's pkg sender.

@koosknlo this is wrong thread but thanks for the good lead.

@stripnwild anyone else: I have found working Remote PKG Installer - passing the thread so you don't need to search whole internet.

It has no GUI so it just shows as splash/load screen (the same as game wouldn't load and just hanged) but it is running fine.

I believe this should be added to OP with requirements so remote_pkg_installer.pkg (this one works on 6.72 with HEN) needs to be installed and run on PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back