Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 3, 2019 at 11:25 PM       44,312       28            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 Remote Package Installer initial release and PS4 Remote PKG Installer Update, today developer @Joaquin Salih (aka toxxic407) let us know he shared a simple frontend dubbed PS4 PKG Store for @flatz's RPI which aims to be a PlayStation 4 Homebrew Package Store. :cool:

Download: ps4-pkg-store-master.zip / GIT

From the README.md, to quote: PS4 PKG Store
Tutorial Install SNES STATION on PS4 by donatelo27
Also making rounds on Twitter today is a PS4 5.05 demo video from CustomHooker:

PS4 AW 1.23 h4Xm0Dz and Ch3atZ 5.05
And from oneman123 also comes libOrbisFake which is a fake PS4Link for SCE ***:

Download: libOrbisFake-master.zip / GIT

Tutorial Install SNES STATION on PS4
PS4 PKG Store PlayStation 4 Homebrew Package Store by Toxxic407.jpg

Comments

Status

ezio212

Contributor
Verified
device & ps4 with the same network RPI open ps4 IP I checked but nothing happens did i need to move to pc because i have trying with android

ezio212

Contributor
Verified
early versions of the remote pkg installer are not compatible with this website due to CORS
What version could work

I try to get remote pkg installer from the help page get error message ce 34706-0 when trying to install I run 1.8 hen alazif host. ps4 5.05

Status
Recent Articles
FIFA 20 Kicks Off New PlayStation 4 Game Releases Next Week
Soccer fans can expect to see the World's Game brought to life next week as FIFA 20 kicks off the new PlayStation 4 game releases featuring updates to FIFA Ultimate Team and an all-new Volta...
CECPS4: PS4 Linux Scripts with Single Keyboard Inputs by Minimurti
When initially released last June we missed doing an article covering it, but for those who fancy using single keyboard inputs to control the PS4 check out the CECPS4 Linux scripts on Github by...
Narcos: Rise of the Cartels Hits PlayStation 4 This Fall, PS4 Trailer Video
Similar to Breaking Bad, another Netflix series I got hooked on is Narcos which focuses on Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar... and today Sony announced Narcos: Rise of the Cartels is hitting...
PS4 Exploit Host Menu Leeful Host v2 WIP Design Update and Demo
Following the PS4 X-Project Updates, Pure HEN Child Friendly Loader and X-Project GTA V Lotus Menu 1.03 Patch PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful recently shared on Twitter a work-in-progress...