Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter theniel       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.

theniel

Contributor
Hi,

Can anyone help me i have a PS4 running 7. 02 sleirsgoevy jailbreak and i downloaded many fpkg's and all worked.

But i discovered some older games needed to be merged so i downloaded pkg merge and merged the games but all these games after installation are with the lock symbol and give an error that i need to access psn.

What can i do to make these games work?

Thanks

Solution
I have never seen anyone spilt a fake pkg game into parts like that looks like a retail game so it's not going work you will need to buy it for it to work.

Find yourself a fake pkg version of that game.
This example:
EP0001-CUSA04893_00-ACLEGACYHD000000_0.pkg
EP0001-CUSA04893_00-ACLEGACYHD000000_1.pkg
EP0001-CUSA04893_00-ACLEGACYHD000000_2.pkg
EP0001-CUSA04893_00-ACLEGACYHD000000_9.pkg

I used pkg merge and after 2 hours later it gives a file EP0001-CUSA04893_00-ACLEGACYHD000000_0.pkg with about 43gb

I installed the file without problems but when i go to start the game it doesn't start and it says "To use buy it from PlayStation Store"

And this only happened with the games that i got to use pkg merge that are about 20 and i want know if there's a solution because i dont find these games with just one file to download as the more recent games.

I have never seen anyone spilt a fake pkg game into parts like that looks like a retail game so it's not going work you will need to buy it for it to work.

Find yourself a fake pkg version of that game.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back