Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter kudge       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.

kudge

Developer
Contributor
Verified
I noticed going into my playground that the google/en site has a different look to it and you cannot click google you have to go to help then google on the right...... anyways I google extreme modding de and on the left has the playground links so i get to that point...... now on playground I click on the code execution and it gives me an error for not enough system memory, with a few refreshes the code execution seems to work the n goes back to stage:not started.

also in the elf loader it keeps saying not enough system memory and cant load to stage 5 even while refreshing. I have done the following: restarted,reinstalled 1.76 fw the large one, initalized, and rebuilt the data base and im still getting the same issue.

Apparently if you get the 'there is not enough free system memory' error it didn't work, and @B7U3 C50SS added the following work-around to try HERE, to quote:

I've taken notice that if you cannot get it to do anything but to "CRASH" or to show an error saying, "There is not enough free system memory"; You can usually get it to work by ERASING the Hashtag at the end of URL bar!

Also under the troubleshooting HERE:

“Not Enough System Memory” error when trying to launch Linux:
  • Make sure you’re on firmware 1.76. The exploits have some hardcoded values that will not work on lower firmwares. You can get the 1.76 update file from here.
  • If you’re on 1.76 but still have the issue, some people are recommending that you reboot your PS4 before trying again.
  • Others say you might have to go into safemode: safemode [Initialize PS4 (Reinstall System Software)] with the PS4UPDATE.PUP (1.76 Recovery)

I have noticed that the YouTube page and the first PS4 page do not load completely.... I have two routers and have used them both with the same issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back