Buy, Sell and Trade       Thread starter doublespace       928       4

doublespace

Contributor
I have a PS4 Pro that is a 1 TB device. I got it for black friday some years back with the intent of hacking it but I never got around to it. I intentionally never updated it whatsoever so it can't even play games because the software version is still 3.70. I also have a ps4 slim that was on an older firmware also but updated it to play FF7, so technically I don't need them both.

Should I just keep it and use the console or is there a market for these?

Spoiler: Pictures

It says Model CUH-70158

I intended to put this up for sale on ebay but never got around to it. When it goes on sale, that is what I will do with it.

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

metzen

Contributor
Verified
Nice system and it will sell fast. It’s up to you on where to sell. I would suggest giving it a a couple of days here and ultimately selling on eBay if you do not get any offers. Please provide a link on eBay for others that are interested here. Good luck and stay healthy. 🙏😷🙏

Recent Articles
Dark Chronicle (Dark Cloud 2) PS2 on PS4 Companion App by Halvardssm
Recently developer halvardssm made available a companion app script for the Dark Chronicle (also known as Dark Cloud 2 in North America) PS2 on PS4 action role-playing game (RPG) by Level-5 via...
PS5 Hacking-Themed Platformer Recompile Gameplay Trailer Video
Earlier this week we saw a first look at the PS5 hacking-themed indie platformer Recompile by Phigames, and below is a Recompile PlayStation 5 gameplay trailer video for sceners who can't wait to...
PS5 & Xbox Series X Next-Gen Video Game Prices to Go Up Says IDG
According to video game research firm IDG Consulting, publishers are likely to raise the price of next-gen games for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X following the PS5 News that NBA 2K21 will...
Sony Introduces PlayStation Indies for PS5 and PS4 with Montage Video
Proceeding the Indie PS5 game Soulborn Alpha Trailer, Sony introduced their PlayStation Indies initiative featuring nine captivating new independent games including Worms Rumble (PS5 / PS4), Haven...