Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Verified
Following up on his previous PS4 Development Kit (DUH-D1000AA) and PS4 Testing Kit (DUH-T1000AA) leak, PlayStation 4 developer NetYaroze has recently made available some new PS4 *** v1.0 and PS Vita Development Kit (PDEL-1001) / PS Vita Testing Kit (PTEL-1001) details with hints that developers can extend (patch) the activation time on both consoles.

To quote: LOL... I never seen PS Vita Testing Kit! but think you may sell this unit for MIN. price 400 EUR. ($ 500/600 USD) for Collectable Price.

F*ck the activation... can be patched! :D and I know people what do that. hahaha... yeah, that's what I was talking about! :D

LOL, same thing here! and can be done also on PS4 TEST Kit (Note: is not my picture, friend who worked on that sent me this one)

Btw, finally someone has realized that people need to work on these activation keys if need to do something with the New Generation DEV/Test kits! :D Note: Can be patched for a lifetime use.

(Joking): For those who are looking for the PS Vita activation key, can download it here (expires in 8542 days): http://goo.gl/x3Edf1 :D

For those curious, below are the related hardware details as follows:

Testing Kit (for PS4 - PlayStation 4)
  • DUH-T1000AA
Development Kit (for PS4 - PlayStation 4)
  • DUH-D1000AA
Testing Kit (for NGP, PS Vita - PlayStation Vita)
  • PTEL-1000, PTEL-1001 or PTEL-1002 (JP, US and European)
  • PTEL-2002, PTEL-2004 (EU)
Development Kit (for NGP, PS Vita - PlayStation Vita)
  • PDEL-1000, PDEL-1002 and PDEL-2002, PDEL-2004 (PAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back