Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 18, 2022 at 12:05 AM       9      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the latest OpenOrbis PS4 Toolchain v0.5.2 revision last month and his PRX_505 Update, PlayStation 4 Scene developer @Backporter shared via Twitter an OOSDK port of @flatz's PS4 Remote PKG Installer (RPI) on his Github repository following yesterday's PKG_PFS_Tool Windows and MacOS updates. :geek:

Download: IV0000-KPBR01111_00-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.pkg (6.31 MB) / GIT / Official PS4 Game Modding Server Discord

Here's a bit more from the README.md: ps4_remote_pkg_installer-OOSDK

This is a OOSDK port of flat's ps4_remote_pkg_installer, all credit goes to them and their amazing work!

NOTES
  • Some functions are not in OOSDK yet (™️) so i worked around this by manually importing them.
  • Some freeBSD net functions where giving issue with printing debug info out, so i swapped these to the sceNet* versions as they seemed to work.
  • if you have ran the original remote package installer it will cause a port conflict and this one will fail to function, restart your unit and only run this
  • WINDOWS building only for the time being
:arrow: Finally, below are some related articles (sorted by date, with the oldest first) for those just joining the PlayStation 4 scene:
PS4 Remote PKG Installer (RPI) OOSDK Port Arrives via Backporter.jpg

Comments

@HardRom as of now, its basically a direct port to OOSDK so it does not do anything new, however I do intend on adding a few things to it (refer the the issue page on github, it has a to-do list that anybody can add to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back