Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 5, 2022 at 8:06 AM       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to several previous releases PS4 Remote PKG Sender by TeriHsu is a GUI application for use with Remote PKG Installer by @flatz, who recently shared an IDA PS5 ELF Loader Plugin with the PlayStation 5 Scene while awaiting TheFloW's HardWear.io Presentation next week alluding to a PS5 Hacking / PS5 Jailbreaking discovery he likely made previously (Jailbreaking PS5 Status). :geek:

Download: Remote-PKG-Sender.7z (8.53 MB - PS4_Remote_PKG_Sender_v1.0.0, includes Remote-PKG-Sender.exe) / GIT

For those new in the PS4 Scene, this comes following various related articles (sorted by date, with the oldest first):
And from the README.md file: PS4_Remote_PKG_Sender

Used with the remote PKG installer on PS4

Thanks to the authors below for their repositories:

PSN_get_pkg_info to get package information. pygubu to build the UI interface. Twisted to create the download server.
PS4 Remote PKG Sender by TeriHsu for Remote PKG Installer.png

Comments

Very useful, thanks!

I have a doubt and I don't find anything about. Is there any version of alternative to PKG sender from Linux terminal? I have my backups in a Raspbian os server without gui.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back