Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In PS4Scene news developer Pineapple Geek recently shared a PS4 Remote PKG Sender Remastered fork on Github of Iref-use's previously released PS4 Remote PKG Sender GUI for installing PS4 FPKGs on Jailbroken PlayStation 4 consoles. 🎮

Download: PS4-Remote-PKG-Sender-main.zip / GIT

This comes following yesterday's PS4 Fake PKG Generator 3.87 update via the PS4 DevKit 5.50-8.00 leak alongside a variety of other PS4 RPI GUIs outlined below:
From the English version of the README.md: PS4 Remote PKG Sender

Remastering of the software created by iref-use.

I incorporated the fact of changing the design very easily by editing the config.json file

All you have to do is simply with any text editor, open the file to change the value of theme to enter the name of the theme folder that you will have placed in the theme folder.

Path of JSON file:
Code:
` \resources\app\config.json`
Path of Theme folder:
Code:
` \resources\app\theme`
What the config.json file contains:
Code:
{
"theme":"dark"
}
I also fixed the problem with torrent which sometimes load files that were not pkg files.

README of iref-use PS4 Remote PKG Sender

PS4 REMOTE PKG SENDER based on Electron + Express + WebTorrent

DO NOT CLOSE THE APPLICATION BEFORE THE TASK(S) ON PS4 IS NOT COMPLETED

PS4:
  • start HEN V1.8
  • start flatz's Remote installer PKG
PC:
  • start the ps4remotepkgsender.exe
  • select your local PC IP address
  • insert IP from your PS4
  • choose the PKG from your PC
  • click to SEND button
PC + WebTorrent:
  • start the ps4remotepkgsender.exe
  • select your local PC IP address
  • insert IP from your PS4
  • paste Magnet Link to magnet link input
  • click to START TORRENT SERVER AND SEND button
Credits: Thanks to flatz, Specter, xvortex

🖥️ Finally, for those interested in testing out Microsoft's Windows 11 Operating System:

Spoiler

PS4 Remote PKG Sender Remastered Fork for Installing FPKGs by Pineapple Geek.png

Comments

Unfortunately, it is not working for me, too. I can't choose local ip.
@Rayker, did you managed to fix it for you ?

I've just tried the old ps4-remote-pkg-sender by iref-use and it works great. Local IP comes prefilled there, so there is a problem with the Remaster not be able to obtain the IP.

i too am having local ip issues. i did what @BoneDragon did, connected and worked i think then KP before it finished.

so once connected and pkg is sent do i leave pkg sender open in ps4 or do i return to home and watch progress? a little confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back