enter and leave the PlayStation 4 scene including an Offline PS4 Remote Play Patcher, and recently developer delroth (aka matteyeux on Twitter) added his own open source PS4 Remote Play client WIP to Github which he states is is based on reverse engineered protocol documentation.
Download: ps4-remote-play-master.zip / GIT / Remote Play Enabler for Non-Activated PS4 Consoles Guides via Kiru2488
Below are the details from the README.md, to quote: PS4 Remote Play Client (WIP)
Note: this project is NOT affiliated with, funded, or in any way associated with Sony Interactive Entertainment.
Goal: having an open source implementation of the PS4 Remote Play protocol as well as a client which works on Linux. Both local and remote remote play should be supported.
- Supports the initial registration protocol.
- Supports local "wake on LAN".
- Draw the rest of the f-ing owl
- Local streaming protocol RE and implementation (video, audio, input).
- Remote streaming protocol RE and implementation (video, audio, input).
- PSN / OAuth based pairing and remote wakeup.