Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 24, 2018 at 1:57 AM       59      
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've seen several PS4 Remote Play homebrew applications enter and leave the PlayStation 4 scene including an Offline PS4 Remote Play Patcher, and recently developer delroth (aka matteyeux on Twitter) added his own open source PS4 Remote Play client WIP to Github which he states is is based on reverse engineered protocol documentation. :D

Download: ps4-remote-play-master.zip / GIT / Remote Play Enabler for Non-Activated PS4 Consoles Guides via Kiru2488

Below are the details from the README.md, to quote: PS4 Remote Play Client (WIP)

Note: this project is NOT affiliated with, funded, or in any way associated with Sony Interactive Entertainment.

Goal: having an open source implementation of the PS4 Remote Play protocol as well as a client which works on Linux. Both local and remote remote play should be supported.

Current status:
  • Supports the initial registration protocol.
  • Supports local "wake on LAN".
TODO:
  • Draw the rest of the f-ing owl :)
  • Local streaming protocol RE and implementation (video, audio, input).
  • Remote streaming protocol RE and implementation (video, audio, input).
  • PSN / OAuth based pairing and remote wakeup.
PS4 Remote Play Open Source Client in Development by Delroth.jpg

Comments

@deusblade955 i dont think it'll be like that i think this will require you to be on the latest firmware or have previously activated your ps4 with a PSN account if you have a hacked ps4, if you dont have either of these then i dont think it'll work

been trying to find a work around to this as i am on 5.05 and have never preciously activated my account before, unfortunately i dont have the technical know how of how to achieve this, lets hope that there will be a way around this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back