Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his PS4 Save Mounter Guide, PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE shared on Twitter a link to his latest YouTube Channel video update featuring a PS4 Remote Play without PSN access tutorial using the recently released PS4REN (Remote Play Enabler) homebrew application payload on 5.05 jailbroken consoles. :geek:

Check it out below, and from the video's caption to quote: How to access remote play on a Jailbroken PS4 without PSN access.

Download Links:
PS4 Remote Play on a 5.05 Jailbreak Tutorial
PS4 Remote Play Without PSN Access PS4REN Guide by MODDEDWARFARE.jpg

Comments

I can't wait to test this on Android. This is awesome. Thanks!

Any chance anybody can tell me what is that app that @MODDEDWARFARE is using besides PS4RemotePlay on PC (I didn't hear it correctly from YouTube TUT, but it sounds like CMI Capture, and maybe how to use it too? It looks better, I think..

Hey, awesome work, Thanks for this!

No luck making it work with VPN though, but works great on local network with my Nintendo Switch and JoyCons running LineageOS, but would really love it if I could make it work over VPN.

@therealjonathan how did you make it work? could you explain your setup more "Tethered Hotspot (AT&T)>Windows 10>VPN>Home router(DMZ)remote PS4"...

Have anyone else had any luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back