Buy, Sell and Trade       Thread starter BwE       791       4

BwE

Developer
Contributor

Hey! I have about 10 years experience repairing PlayStations. I also develop software specifically for repairing these lovely consoles.

I am located in Fortitude Valley, Queensland, Australia.

I can repair pretty much everything to do with the PS3/PS4.

Repairs are typically done overnight and range from fixing an ejecting issue to a full reball of the APU. Thus repairs start at $50 and end at $200. If it it something super basic, I will even do it for FREE!

I also can wholesale parts and accessories for the PS3 and PS4. So if you want 1000 white controller cases or 50,000 ESP8826's, I am your guy!

More information is on my website, https://betterwayelectronics.com.au

Cheers!

Recent Articles
Sony PlayStation 4 & PS VR Last-Minute Holiday Deals at PSDirect.com
Following the launch of their online store, today Sony shared some last-minute holiday deals for PlayStation fans featuring savings on PS4, PS VR, select titles and more at their PSDirect.com...
Microsoft Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020, Power Your Dreams!
Formerly known under the codename Project Scarlett, today Microsoft officially announced their Xbox Series X next-generation console at The Game Awards scheduled to launch alongside Sony's...
Godfall PS5 Reveal Trailer, Bring on the Next-Gen PlayStation 5 Scene!
Like many when first seeing this, I did a double take to make sure my eyes were really seeing a PS5 game trailer... lo and behold it actually is a PlayStation 5 game trailer for the upcoming...
Latest PSN Flash Sale Offers Up to Half Off The Game Awards Nominees
Sony's latest PlayStation Store Flash Sale is here offering up to 50% off select PSN titles including both past and present nominees and winners of The Game Awards featuring A Plague Tale...