Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 14, 2019 at 1:03 AM       19      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the PS4 DLC, Games, Updates & Themes Guide by @AluPL (aka TheRadziu on Twitter) today @Backporter shared via Twitter a PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI front-end (PS4-Retail-Theme-unlocker.exe) for use with TheRadziu's ez_fake_dlc.py Python script (Guide) to create the resulting PlayStation 4 Theme Unlocker PKG. :geek:

Download: PS4-Retail-Theme-unlocker.7z / PS4-Retail-Theme-unlocker.rar / PS4-Retail-Theme-unlocker.zip / GIT

He can also be reached via his Discord Channel for support, and from the README.md: PS4-Retail-Theme-unlocker

This tool uses ez_fake_dlc.py to create the unlocker pkg

This tool creates an unlocker Package File(.pkg) for themes

PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI Front-End by Backporter.png

This is what it should look like

Installation:

1: download Fake_PKG_Generator
2: put all the exe's in the data folder
3: profit

Other Questions

Q: Will This Work On Saves?
A: No, This Is Only for Themes

PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI Front-End by Backporter.jpg

Comments

i plan on making an update that makes it where it no longer requires the python script nor python i plan on making that in the next update, so that will be coming soon!

@zia Well after reading your posts i think u are getting older but not smarter :< ITS IMPOSSIBRU right now cause we dont have keyz (well i think we have but its private and wont be release b4 EOL)

Edit: BTW nice work @Backporter nice to see that some guys still working on something for ps4 :*

I updated the source code, so now it does not require python/ the python script.

@PSXHAX if you could update this it would help alot! thanks again for covering one of my tools!

I updated the OP a bit with links to the /latest releases... many people (myself included) love GUI's as they're simpler to use than antiquated CLI's, so any tools you make front-ends for are definitely welcomed. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back