Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 14, 2019 at 1:03 AM       19      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the PS4 DLC, Games, Updates & Themes Guide by @AluPL (aka TheRadziu on Twitter) today @Backporter shared via Twitter a PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI front-end (PS4-Retail-Theme-unlocker.exe) for use with TheRadziu's ez_fake_dlc.py Python script (Guide) to create the resulting PlayStation 4 Theme Unlocker PKG. :geek:

Download: PS4-Retail-Theme-unlocker.7z / PS4-Retail-Theme-unlocker.rar / PS4-Retail-Theme-unlocker.zip / GIT

He can also be reached via his Discord Channel for support, and from the README.md: PS4-Retail-Theme-unlocker

This tool uses ez_fake_dlc.py to create the unlocker pkg

This tool creates an unlocker Package File(.pkg) for themes

PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI Front-End by Backporter.png

This is what it should look like

Installation:

1: download Fake_PKG_Generator
2: put all the exe's in the data folder
3: profit

Other Questions

Q: Will This Work On Saves?
A: No, This Is Only for Themes

PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI Front-End by Backporter.jpg

Comments

Thank you!, indeed that is why i originally decided to make this tool, i see people asking people to upload more retail themes and i thought this would help those people out, speaking of GUI's i updated the code for the Eboot.bin.Patcher made it more friendlier and made it where its not limited to only 1 version for each game, if you could update that too it would help out!, thanks again for the support!

Does this allow for persistence? Can't seem to figure out why the theme disappears each reboot. Wasn't aware custom themes were also hen dependant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back