Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 18, 2016 at 4:11 AM       20      
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months back we saw a PS4 Retail vs Dev / Test Console comparison, and this weekend PlayStation 4 developer ZiL0G80 shared a PS4 Retail vs DevKit / TestKit VSH difference file comparison from 1.76 Firmware. (-:

Download: PS4 1.76 Retail vs DevKit / TestKit VSH Diff (Thanks to HydrogenNGU for the fixed link!)

Recently a stack pivot for PS4 1.76 surfaced on Pastebin for those following at address: 0x7710e200
Also thanks to @raedoob, @VultraAID and @HydrogenNGU for the news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! <3
PS4 Retail vs DevKit  TestKit 1.76 VSH Differences by ZiL0G80.jpg

Comments

im sure we will need a flasher to do a downgrade before anything.

I have progskeet and e3 linker, but not a teensy... my iron is ready.

But also if exploit can be downgrader maybe.
will see... can do anything. Have a pro and 2 standard 3.55 and 1.5x to test. But im waiting for a concrete tip for the next step, today all is a bit confuse.

I dont care if i brick my consoles, just wanna do something clear.

I got a lot of "Checking your browser Ddos protection" messages. It's a hassle to access this site on mobile because of this. I have to use my notebook. Can you make it a little mobile-friendly? Thank you.

Whenever Cloudflare's 'Attack Mode' is enabled it requires both JavaScript and cookies enabled to pass the interstitial page... so mobile browsers would need to be configured to allow both.

We don't use their 'Attack Mode' all the time though, just when the server is being attacked as it was yesterday... I will check the stats later tonight and see if we need to leave it on longer or not. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back