Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 18, 2016 at 4:11 AM       20      
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months back we saw a PS4 Retail vs Dev / Test Console comparison, and this weekend PlayStation 4 developer ZiL0G80 shared a PS4 Retail vs DevKit / TestKit VSH difference file comparison from 1.76 Firmware. (-:

Download: PS4 1.76 Retail vs DevKit / TestKit VSH Diff (Thanks to HydrogenNGU for the fixed link!)

Recently a stack pivot for PS4 1.76 surfaced on Pastebin for those following at address: 0x7710e200
Also thanks to @raedoob, @VultraAID and @HydrogenNGU for the news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! <3
PS4 Retail vs DevKit  TestKit 1.76 VSH Differences by ZiL0G80.jpg

Comments

CONTINUE ? 9, 8, 7...

Do you know what harware would we need to do that? teensy,progskeet,raspberry... a new one ???

On the ps3 there is no need for special hardware to convert cex to dex...just make a dump with multiman patch it in windows and use ut for the ps3 :)

So maybe in future we will get the same for the ps4 :)

But i never used myself a dex firmware just cex...

On the ps3 there is no need for special hardware to convert cex to dex...just make a dump with multiman patch it in windows and use ut for the ps3 :)

So maybe in future we will get the same for the ps4 :)

But i never used myself a dex firmware just cex...
That will amazing :)

Also become to webMAN MOD on PS4 ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back