Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 30, 2016 at 3:56 AM       18      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ding Dong: Trick or Treat? I can't believe it's been a year since our last Halloween here, and The Great Pumpkin (aka zecoxao) has risen again with some PS4 ROP (Return-Oriented-Programming) SPRX ELF files for Firmware versions 200, 250, 300, 315, 350 and 355 to help PlayStation 4 developers. :pumpkin: :kitty: :evilsmile:

Download: rop_elfs.7z (1.03 MB) / web_sprx (webkit.7z)

This news comes just a few days since the release of Chaitin Tech's ROP Tool, the PS4 Decrypting and Dumping UserModules Guide and the PS4 DevKit Game Backup Demo video.

I don't know about you, but I'm starting to sense the mystery of PS4 Decryption is slowing making its rounds from Überl33t private developers to plain 'ol l33t (and more public) PlayStation 4 homebrew devs. :beer:

Thanks to @Akaike for your post HERE on the news! :thumbup:
PS4 ROP SPRX ELF File Archive for Developers via Zecoxao Arrives.jpg

Comments

Yes.. PS4.ISO has been dump somewhere but it not been tested and cannot find anywhere unless PS4 has been JB then we will see PS4.ISO games in private site and some ps4 scene.

And more new games will be ripped too like PS3 Scene which is dying soon..

Cheers

Yes.. PS4.ISO has been dump somewhere but it not been tested and cannot find anywhere unless PS4 has been JB then we will see PS4.ISO games in private site and some ps4 scene.

And more new games will be ripped too like PS3 Scene which is dying soon..

Cheers
How do I test this? Lol

Heh, no way to test them yet indeed... but that doesn't stop people from grabbing and archiving them from sites like THIS to prepare for that day I spose. ;)

Heh, no way to test them yet indeed... but that doesn't stop people from grabbing and archiving them from sites like THIS to prepare for that day I spose. ;)
WoKVKGG.gif
This site is very legit and real a PS4 Game leaked. Thanks for link! We waiting for 4.05 coming to JB-non retail.

Edited: Doesn't work, because this site is scam, i tired for download alert me to need buy for premium member, i'm confused.
2c0dc9ea6ca64069b4e770d40baaeccd.png

PS3 scene is dead! And has been dead for a very long time! All devs left the scene 2 years ago. No one is working on anything for it. Even the primary page known as ps3hax.net is also dead lol.

It used to be my number first source of info regarding ps3 hacks.... It is all dead now sadly! But we must move along and now it is the ps4 scene that counts!

PS3 scene is dead! And has been dead for a very long time! All devs left the scene 2 years ago. No one is working on anything for it. Even the primary page known as ps3hax.net is also dead lol.

It used to be my number first source of info regarding ps3 hacks.... It is all dead now sadly! But we must move along and now it is the ps4 scene that counts!
But is using vbulletin will get rekt hacked against.

vBulletin staffs is bad, will shutdown or just dead in future. XenForo will getting more members and upgrade software anyone at all site! By future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back