Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter ParkerBros       25      
Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkerBros

Contributor
Verified
Tested on 7.55.. Works awesome!.. Completed the game 100%.
  • Read about PS4 Save Mounter HERE.
  • Download the latest update for PS4 Save Mounter.exe program for firmware 7.5X HERE.
1. Start by jailbreaking your PS4 and use (new) MIRA. Be persistent and keep trying.
2. Make sure your internet is check marked ENABLED in your settings.
3. After confirming jailbreak by going to settings, and check for *DEBUG SETTINGS
Go back to web, and select PS4DEBUG exploit. Be persistent and keep trying.
5. After PS4debug activates, back out of web, and then re-enter to select the last payload.
6. Select FTP exploit, and be persistent and keep trying to achieve.. DON'T QUIT NOW!
After achieving the FTP exploit, STAY ON THE EXPLOIT SCREEN and make note of your IP address. Go back to your computer.
8. Run the PS4 Save Mounter. Type in your IP address at the top, and click CONNECT.
9. See picture instructions HERE:

PGfSB7Nv.jpg

Leave PS4 Save Mounter open, and open FTP software.

10. Use FTP software like WIN SCP or CyberDuck to log in to your PS4 as Anonymous
11. Drill down to MNT, then to PFS, and then you will see the folder savedata.
12. Download my savedata folder from HERE: savedata_xxxxxxxx_CUSA18643_autosave0.rar (0.02 MB), extract RAR and copy my 100% completed game "data" file from my folder, and overwrite to your data file in your folder.
13. Close (X out) of your FTP software, and return to the PS4 Save Mounter that is still running on your desktop. Click unmount and exit the PS4 Save Mounter Software.
14. Exit out of the web exploit screen, and go to settings, and uncheck the Connect To Internet box. Go to the main menu (XMB) and start the game Creaks. If the games asks you to update, click update later, and continue to load the game.
15. Once the game starts, click Load Scene and press left on your controller to go back to the opening (1st) screen..--> the very beginning. You can also click on the Paintings link to see all the completed achievements.

NOTE: The ZIPPY links for the save data and picture instructions are only active for 30 days according to their website.

This tutorial works for any game you wish to copy over save data. Make sure you have the correct CUSA number.

Thanks. ParkerBros..

It should be said for anyone who wants to use this to move 7.55 saves to a lower firmware ps4 like 6.72 that this will not work. The save mounter fails to mount the saves when running a lower firmware.

@fawkesyeah
Yes.. You might be correct about the 7.5X saves not being compatible with 6.72. In time, when a backport is available, I will check and update.

But for now, game saves only work on the same firmware.. In this case, Creaks base game is at 7.00 and the update is at 7.51 firmware. I tested and completed this game at 7.55 as stated on the top line of the tutorial, and there was no backport listed at the time of writing.

It should also be noted at the time of writing, the latest exploit at 7.5X was in it's infancy, and took many attempts to jailbreak your PS4.

In 6 months time, my tutorial will still work following the same steps, however, the jailbreak exploit will be refined and polished so that it will only take 1 click to jailbreak, and waiting for the exploit to run will not be an issue as stated in steps 1 thru 6.

@IncognitoSam I don't use that $60 app. This program PS4 Save Mounter is free, and I believe you can just use the bare save data file on either EU or US games are interchangeable when you use the same program to extract and insert the data.. What game and what save file are you trying to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back