Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter ParkerBros       25      
Status
Not open for further replies.
@turrinha
Once you have all the presets set, you'll see a folder like:
savedata_[YOUR ID]_[CUSA0]_SAVE0-000 in the: mnt/pfs/ location. You copy the file there.

If you already have a pre existing save, then copy everything except the "sce_sys" folder since it will overwrite your keystone and will make your saves appear corrupt.

@FateNightroad
THANK YOU friend for trying to help me but I can't do it at all :(... what version are you in? 5.05? Can you make a video for me for example putting the savegame of Assassins creed Valalha? Can you friend?

@turrinha
I'm on 6.72 right now. But the decrypted saves should work on any firmware since it's not tied to any specific ID.

Are you having issues with the PS4 Save Mounter.exe program? Is the "Setup" or "Get Games" not working when you click on it?

Sure, I can make a simple tutorial, but I won't be home till next month.

@FateNightroad
thanks buddy i've seen several videos and everything but i can't ... it never works! I tried with assassins creed and everything and it didn't work ... I'm on version 5.05 ... I don't even know which save mounter I should use or anything ... but thanks if you can help me the best :)

Retail & most fpkg game save are not compatible with each other unless they have the same (original keystone) which most fpkg games dont have. So is there some application which will convert fpkg game saves (with non-original keystone) to work with the game with original keystone (retail/fpkg games with original keystone).

Will the save mounter (not the save wizard for ps4) make saves with original & non-original keystone to work with each other.

Also here the games are with same title id.

Can I use the Save Mounter program to save from the OFW 8.50 console, but with patch 7.55?

That is: The OFW 8.50 console. But saving from the game patch that came out at 7.55.

@turrinha I made up this tutorial, but I did not create the Save Mounter tool.

I did find out that I needed a 6.72 version of the Save Mounter tool to be compatible with my PS4 that had 6.72 firmware. And likewise, I have a 7.55 version of the Save Mounter tool, to use on my PS4 that has 7.55 firmware. (I have multiple PS4's)

I believe this is why you cannot get this tool to work for you on PS4 firmware 5.05.

Regards. RealParkerBros.

I need help with this. First off I'm not a noob. I've been here since they days of 5.05 and I'm now on 7.55.

I can't get the 1.8 save mounter to connect via my IP address. I even made sure to use the correct ps4debug payload compatible with 7.55 which I manually injected via an injector. Still on save mounter whenever I input the IP address and click to connect it says failed to connect to ps4.

I went in and deactivated the firewall entirely for good measure. Still failed to connect.

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back