Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 16, 2017 at 2:54 AM       2,876       10            
Shooter fans can rejoice as Drawn To Death for PS4 will be hitting PlayStation Plus for free to members as part of April's PS Plus game updates! :D

According to Video Game Designer / Director David Jaffe, Drawn To Death will debut this April 4th offering six playable fighters, over-the-top weapons and more.

Here are highlights of the upcoming PlayStation 4 game's key features, as follows:
  • Unconventional Combat - Combining each character’s unique arsenal of weapons with deep gameplay mechanics, Drawn to Death blurs the lines of a nuanced fighting game with the action of a competitive shooter.
  • Show Your Skill - Players can level up characters by completing specific challenges.
  • Solo and Team Play - Players will be able to face off in free-for-all and team based modes. Play with friends, or against the world.
  • Extraordinary Visuals - The frenetic, pencil-sketch visuals add to the game’s in-your-face combat.
PS4 Shooter Drawn To Death Hits PlayStation Plus for Free This April.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
I'd recommend starting one in the PS4 help section by clicking HERE to start a new thread, or did you want me to create it (you should have permission to), if so I'll do it ;)

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Hmm i wonder @PSXHAX do you even play playstation 4? Because it seems like you don't you just run a website around it.
My PS4 is sitting in the closet collecting dust, but I might get back into it when backup games work although my hardcore gaming days are long gone.

Recent Articles
Sony Unveils Latest PlayStation Now Games for June, 2020
The last additions to Sony's PlayStation Now digital video game library include survival horror title Metro Exodus, stealth action adventure Dishonored 2 and racing sim NASCAR Heat 4. 😎 Here's...
Nanospeed Gamer 1.0 The Videogame PS4 PKG by LapyGames
The PlayStation 4 homebrew keeps flowing from scene developer @Lapy, and following Super Console Wars 1.0 comes Nanospeed Gamer 1.0 The Videogame PS4 PKG by LapyGames (PayPal for supporting his...
OrbisSWU: The PS4 Update Tool Developer Research by TheoryWrong
As mentioned previously, following Fail0verflow's Documentation, the PS4 NoBD Updating Method, his PS4 Updater Toolkit release and the PS4 RL78 Syscon implementation PlayStation 4 scene developer...
Sony CEO Jim Ryan States PS5 Price Won't be the Lowest, Reflects Value
With their official PS5 Gaming Showcase set to be unveiled next week, Sony Interactive Entertainment president and CEO Jim Ryan revealed in an interview that the PlayStation 5 Price won't be the...