Category PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 16, 2017 at 2:54 AM       2,918       10            
Shooter fans can rejoice as Drawn To Death for PS4 will be hitting PlayStation Plus for free to members as part of April's PS Plus game updates! :D

According to Video Game Designer / Director David Jaffe, Drawn To Death will debut this April 4th offering six playable fighters, over-the-top weapons and more.

Here are highlights of the upcoming PlayStation 4 game's key features, as follows:
  • Unconventional Combat - Combining each character’s unique arsenal of weapons with deep gameplay mechanics, Drawn to Death blurs the lines of a nuanced fighting game with the action of a competitive shooter.
  • Show Your Skill - Players can level up characters by completing specific challenges.
  • Solo and Team Play - Players will be able to face off in free-for-all and team based modes. Play with friends, or against the world.
  • Extraordinary Visuals - The frenetic, pencil-sketch visuals add to the game’s in-your-face combat.
PS4 Shooter Drawn To Death Hits PlayStation Plus for Free This April.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
I'd recommend starting one in the PS4 help section by clicking HERE to start a new thread, or did you want me to create it (you should have permission to), if so I'll do it ;)

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Hmm i wonder @PSXHAX do you even play playstation 4? Because it seems like you don't you just run a website around it.
My PS4 is sitting in the closet collecting dust, but I might get back into it when backup games work although my hardcore gaming days are long gone.

Recent Articles
PS4 Webkit Bad_Hoist 6.72 Exploit Port WIP by Sleirsgoevy & 6.72 Dumps
Proceeding his PS4 ROP 8CC Port and the 7.02 PS4 Kernel Exploit (KEX) release, PlayStation 4 scene developer sleirsgoevy added a work-in-progress (WIP) port of the PS4 Webkit Bad_Hoist 6.XX...
DiRT 5, Vampire: The Masquerade & Werewolf: The Apocalypse PS5 Trailers
Following the PS5 hacking-themed Recompile Gameplay footage, today we have some new PlayStation 5 video game trailers for off-roader DiRT 5, Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong and Werewolf: The...
Sony Reveals PlayStation Now Games for July, 2020
Today Sony revealed the latest additions to their PlayStation Now video game streaming service for the month of July, featuring Watch Dogs 2, Street Fighter V and Hello Neighbor. :cool: According...
PS4 Kernel Exploit (KEX) for 7.02 Firmware, Wait for Jailbreak Before Updating!
As promised last month, PlayStation 4 scene developer theflow0 just dropped the PS4 Kernel Exploit (KEX) for Firmware 7.02 and below which was patched by Sony in 7.50 PS4 OFW (Current OFW is 7.51)...