Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter firtha11       10      
Status
Not open for further replies.

firtha11

Contributor
Hello to all so let's jump straight into this.

Yesterday Christmas day I got myself a PS4 Slim I have not ever had any previous PS4 of any kind.

So when I loaded it all up the version was 3.55, but me forgetting that I would be for sure wanting to look up CFW and Jailbreaking if possible the PS4 of any kind) forgot to not update because sometimes that could stop from jailbreaking and so on.

So I updated to 4.07 to play CODIW.

Now that aside what is the latest news if any at all to Jailbreak PS4's of any kind to CFW to play downloaded (IF POSSIBLE) PS4 games or PKG Games.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. -Thank You in Advance

I merged these threads, and yep if you're on the latest 4.07 OFW you are stuck waiting like most here... there is only a public jailbreak for 1.76 and below.

Something eventually is going to happen. My hopes are that I can update to 4.01 and not sacrifice anything for my pro just so that I can use the damn thing to its full extent.

Hello to user firtha11, you will not be able to Jailbreak since you updated to 4.07. You should have asked first. I purchased the same bundle and played the same game without updating to 4.07.

The game CD has built in firmware update to 4.00, but you connected your console to Interned and instead of installing 4.00 from the disk, you installed latest version from the Sony server, so you are pretty much screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back