Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter DeathRGH       Start date Aug 7, 2018 at 12:23 PM       165      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following some PS4 Game-Modding Offsets, my PS4 Toolbox updates, PS4 TUCE and the PS4 Trainer Tool Payload recently @Weysincha saw one of @Shiningami's old projects of a dynamic trainer for PS4. It was still in a really early state of development and not quite functional yet.

@Weysincha asked me to create a new project like that and here we are now. We put together a community trainer to which people can submit cheats for any game and they are tested in a small team. If there are no issues with the cheats, they are added to the trainer, giving credit to the original cheat creator.

PS4 Source Community Trainer by DeathRGH.png

PS4 Source Community Trainer by DeathRGH 2.png

Whats so special about that community trainer ?

All of the cheat information is stored on a server and can be updated in real time.
That means we can add cheats for a game and every user can instantly see that game and start cheating on it, without downloading any updates!

Getting Started

1. Change the ip address in the settings tab to your ps4 ip address.

PS4 Source Community Trainer by DeathRGH 3.png

2. Load up a .bin loader on your ps4 console and inject the payload in the sidebar menu.

PS4 Source Community Trainer by DeathRGH 4.png

3. Load hen (homebrew enabler) if you plan to use this with fake packages.

4. Click on the trainer tab in the sidebar and the trainer information will be downloaded.
PS4 Source Community Trainer by DeathRGH 5.png

This step can take a bit longer if you do this for the first time. The images are saved locally and the next time you load the trainer list, it will be a lot faster.

5. Select the game you want to cheat on and have some fun!

Make sure to join our Discord server so you don't miss any updates!

You will also get support in the discord server if you need any help with the trainer.

Download
Spoiler: Depreciated

Special thanks to @Shiningami for the original idea and @Weysincha for inspiring me to create the trainer! Also huge thanks to @talixme for submitting a lot of cheats!

Modding PS4 Games on 5.05 (Community Trainer Tutorial)
Cheat Engine PS4 | Tutorial | Filter Enemy / Player Health using Code Caves

Comments

Thank you very much for the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition cheats. Keep up the good work.

I can't make your trainer work at my 4.55 console. When I try to inject the payload my console shuts down. The trainer works only at firmware 5.05 or at all firmwares (4.05, 4.55)?

Can you give me a link with the proper .bin loader for my firmware (4.55)? Thank you.

@DeathRGH Bro your trainer works great btw very thanks for resident evil 7 gold edition....can you please add trainer for previous assassins creed games ....like Unity and syndicate...please

Thank you for the great work! I love yakuza 6 cheats. But somehow I just could not get “The Order 1886” any cheat to work. I have the right version, v1.00, ps4 with hen, 5.05 firmware. Any help?

@vickysibia the will eventually be added over time...

@airmaxix check if your game has a update history. Thats the most common issue ppl have. It will show update 1.00 but if there is a update history, you game is not on 1.00.

@talixme Hey, i'd like to inform you that the cheats you created for KILLZONE SHADOW FALL CUSA00002 ALSO works for version CUSA00191 01.00. tested the infinite ammo and godmode both works you might wanna edit your info :)

@GamerX2 is that true ....please reply i am looking for that game cheats ages ago... thanks for your info... CUSA00190.. is that working too or not

@DeathRGH i like your trainers very much previous on xbox 360 and now on ps4 ....you are great ....btw is there any chance for community trainer work in offline mode ...like my internet gone some times ....and i want to play game with your trainer on... please

My game does not have ‘update history’. Options > Info shows game is v1.00 I’ve tried deleting the game and reinstalling it fresh but still no effect. so how can I remedy this? Thanks

@vickysibia Hey, sorry but i have tested the cheats on CUSA00191 only (i don't have any of the other versions) but it's likely to work on yours as well give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back