PS4 OFW 5.53 which fixed the WebKit Exploit, and today they've pushed a PS4 System Software / Firmware 5.53-01 patch update (66.1 MB - 69,325,312 bytes - Mirror) live with the official changelog once again stating only "This system software update improves system performance."
A comparison of the full PS4UPDATE PUP sizes and MD5 hashes are below alongside some related tweets from PS4 scene developers, and as always it's advisable NOT to update to PS4 5.53-01 along with methods to block it all outlined HERE for those who missed them.
Download: PS4 Firmware 5.53-01 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 5.53-01 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 5.53-01 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 5.53-01 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 5.53-01 Update (JP)
- PS4 5.53 PUP: 438 MB (459,823,104 bytes)
- MD5 Hash: 353DD0C9F62BDF16A9E843E6D3EDFCFD
About PlayStation 4 system software version 5.53-01
- PS4 5.53-01 PUP: 438 MB (459,819,520 bytes)
- MD5 Hash: E79552B7C98FD6709910E31D7F950FA2
Main features in version 5.53-01 update
- This system software update improves system performance.
Cheers to @rickylyh for the heads-up and screenshot on Twitter earlier today!