Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 11, 2019 at 5:02 AM       28      
Status
Not open for further replies.
It figures Sony wouldn't let the holidays roll by without giving the PlayStation 4 scene a present worthy of regifting, and today following their previous PS4 OFW update comes PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.01 which is now live and includes even more system performance typically in the form of security fixes! 🔥

:alert: As always DON'T UPDATE if you wish to use PS4 game backups and homebrew apps when a new jailbreak exploit arrives, and we'll add any related Tweets below as PlayStation 4 scene developers have a chance to examine it.

Download: PS4 Firmware 7.01 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 7.01 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 7.01 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 7.01 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 7.01 Update (JP)

:idea: If you haven't done so yet, find an exploitable console and become a Verified Member by getting a Blue Verified Badge (FAQ in the spoiler HERE) through our PSXHAX Floating Discord Channel to access the private or restricted areas for the latest PS4 FPKGs. 🏴‍☠️

Here's the official 7.01 PS4 Firmware Changelog from Sony's page:

About PlayStation 4 system software version 7.01

Main features in version 7.01 update

• This system software update improves system performance.
:arrow: Here are some guides for those new on How to Block PS4 Firmware Updates, How to Delete Downloaded PS4 Update PUPs that haven't been installed yet, How to Update to a Specific PS4 Firmware and also some PS4 HEN Update Blocker Payloads.

Spoiler: Related Tweets

PS4 System Software Firmware 7.01 is Now Live, Don't Update!.jpg

Comments

nothing happens on the ps4 scene from almost a year, still we don't have ability to dump rif and use official pkgs + fake rif, like on ps vita or ps3, so we can't backup anything, for me hacked ps4 is still pretty useless

not even Netflix works anymore 😂 ok boye, i'm gonna wait for a Christmas miracle (till next year or so) have a few more games to finish and then update time baby 😎

I won't update and I don't care what people say. They really are complaint a lot. I am sure that the developer team surprise us with jailbreak in the near future. Those complaint people will regrets that they update to the latest. No updating for me.

By this point i am sure many just update.. they know the scene is a joke in ps4 so update and when ps5 comes and updates stop coming for ps4 then at that point thing will release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back