Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter MrNiato       Start date Jan 8, 2019 at 7:48 AM       58,932       62            
Following my PS4 VSH_4K_Mode details, this demonstration video has been recorded on a PS4 Testkit DUH-T1000AA for curious people that want to see what a PlayStation 4 Testing Kit looks like with the 6.20 firmware.

This is what a real Sony PlayStation 4 TestKit (used to develop and test video games) looks like on firmware 6.20. This console is used by games studios for those new to the PS4 scene.

⚠This video has been recorded on a real Testing Kit (Debug System) hardware and may be different from a Retail unit ⚠

I do more videos about this kit, follow me on Twitter.

[6.20] Debug Setting on a PS4 Testkit on firmware 6.20
Launch FPKG games on any firmware (1.50 to 6.20) on a PS4 Testing Kit
PS4 Exhibition Mode on a PS4 Testing Kit
PS4 How to update a PS4 Testkit/Devkit with Neighborhood for PS4 Testkit Tuts #1
PS4 Testing Kit on 6.20 Firmware Debug Settings Overview by MrNiato.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

Recent Articles
BitHunter Tool to Extract / Pull PS4 Game Trophy Data by AlexKalopsia
Proceeding the MyTrophies PS4 Trophy Calculator for use on jailbroken PlayStation 4 consoles running PS4HEN comes BitHunter, which is a Python-based tool to extract / pull information from PS4...
Sony Unveils Latest PlayStation Now Games for June, 2020
The last additions to Sony's PlayStation Now digital video game library include survival horror title Metro Exodus, stealth action adventure Dishonored 2 and racing sim NASCAR Heat 4. 😎 Here's...
Nanospeed Gamer 1.0 The Videogame PS4 PKG by LapyGames
The PlayStation 4 homebrew keeps flowing from scene developer @Lapy, and following Super Console Wars 1.0 comes Nanospeed Gamer 1.0 The Videogame PS4 PKG by LapyGames (PayPal for supporting his...
OrbisSWU: The PS4 Update Tool Developer Research by TheoryWrong
As mentioned previously, following Fail0verflow's Documentation, the PS4 NoBD Updating Method, his PS4 Updater Toolkit release and the PS4 RL78 Syscon implementation PlayStation 4 scene developer...