Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter MrNiato       Start date Jan 8, 2019 at 7:48 AM       51,154       62            
Following my PS4 VSH_4K_Mode details, this demonstration video has been recorded on a PS4 Testkit DUH-T1000AA for curious people that want to see what a PlayStation 4 Testing Kit looks like with the 6.20 firmware.

This is what a real Sony PlayStation 4 TestKit (used to develop and test video games) looks like on firmware 6.20. This console is used by games studios for those new to the PS4 scene.

⚠This video has been recorded on a real Testing Kit (Debug System) hardware and may be different from a Retail unit ⚠

I do more videos about this kit, follow me on Twitter.

[6.20] Debug Setting on a PS4 Testkit on firmware 6.20
Launch FPKG games on any firmware (1.50 to 6.20) on a PS4 Testing Kit
PS4 Exhibition Mode on a PS4 Testing Kit
PS4 How to update a PS4 Testkit/Devkit with Neighborhood for PS4 Testkit Tuts #1
PS4 Testing Kit on 6.20 Firmware Debug Settings Overview by MrNiato.jpg

Comments

swimmingman46

Contributor
I keep reading comments on if this will be released to the public, Unfortunately it wont be simply because the firmware that's running on this is released by Sony as odd as it sounds.

Jailbreak developers start out fresh and have to figure out away to crack each firmware. They may not even have a 6.20 jailbreak yet, but in private but i'm pretty sure they do.

GamerX2

Contributor
@SirSilvan83
Can you blame them? you can offer an explanation instead of mocking the noobs, the majority of users are not even developers, they came here because they're interested in learning

Recent Articles
Action-RPG Oninaki Joins New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Next week Tokyo RPG Factory's latest action-RPG Oninaki hits PlayStation 4 on August 22nd casting you as a Watcher, tasked with helping usher the souls of the departed into their next life. 🗼...
Electric Purple, Red Camouflage, Titanium Blue & Rose Gold DS4 Controllers!
Earlier this year we saw an Alpine Green DualShock 4 PS4 Controller, and now Sony announced their latest batch of DualShock 4 PS4 Controllers will include Electric Purple, Red Camouflage, Titanium...
Iconit: PS4 Tool to Change PlayStation 4 Game Icons by OfficialAhmed
Following his PS4HEN Trophy Calculator release, developer OfficialAhmed shared Iconit v1.00 on Twitter today, which allows jailbroken console owners with PS4 HEN to change PlayStation 4 game icons...
PC Building Simulator for PlayStation 4 Arrives, PS4 Launch Trailer
While it can't compare to Origin PC's Big O, today The Irregular Corporation officially launched their PC Building Simulator for PS4 consoles providing users an inexpensive way to repair, test and...