Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following my PS4 VSH_4K_Mode details, this demonstration video has been recorded on a PS4 Testkit DUH-T1000AA for curious people that want to see what a PlayStation 4 Testing Kit looks like with the 6.20 firmware.

This is what a real Sony PlayStation 4 TestKit (used to develop and test video games) looks like on firmware 6.20. This console is used by games studios for those new to the PS4 scene.

⚠️This video has been recorded on a real Testing Kit (Debug System) hardware and may be different from a Retail unit ⚠️

I do more videos about this kit, follow me on Twitter.

[6.20] Debug Setting on a PS4 Testkit on firmware 6.20
Launch FPKG games on any firmware (1.50 to 6.20) on a PS4 Testing Kit
PS4 Exhibition Mode on a PS4 Testing Kit
PS4 How to update a PS4 Testkit/Devkit with Neighborhood for PS4 Testkit Tuts #1
PS4 Exhibition Mode or Show Mode Plus Other Modes
PS4 5.05 Internal Debug Settings Part 1
PS4 5.05 Internal Debug Settings Part 2
if you wanted to put your TestKit in Exhibition/Show Mode Code L1+R1+➡+Option = 5 seconds toggles Exhibition Mode on a devkit/testkit ps4
to return to TestKit mode do the same code L1+R1+➡+Option = 5 seconds
PS4 Testing Kit on 6.20 Firmware Debug Settings Overview by MrNiato.jpg

Comments

It's good but we can't do anything because we have a retail consoles not test kit one.

I keep reading comments on if this will be released to the public, Unfortunately it wont be simply because the firmware that's running on this is released by Sony as odd as it sounds.

Jailbreak developers start out fresh and have to figure out away to crack each firmware. They may not even have a 6.20 jailbreak yet, but in private but i'm pretty sure they do.

lol, great to see that many ask for public version, playing backups with it etc without correct understanding that there is a difference between Devkit and Retail devices :ROFLMAO:

@SirSilvan83
Can you blame them? you can offer an explanation instead of mocking the noobs, the majority of users are not even developers, they came here because they're interested in learning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back