Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 developer @Reazer (aka ReazerDev) let us know on Twitter that he made available a PS4 Tool.apk with source code coming for Android owners to inject PlayStation 4 payloads alongside some updates below! ;)

Download: PS4ToolV2.apk (Latest Version) (8.3 MB) / GIT / PS4 Tool v2 GIT

Spoiler: Depreciated

To quote from his Tweets embedded below on the PS4 Tool APK Android application: PS4 Payload Injector for Android Devices!

Simply Download any Payload and put it in the PS4 Tool Folder on your Android Device. (Open the App once to get the Folder), and select it in the Dropdown. Enter your IP and click Inject!

And from the README.md: PS4 Tool v2

Download and Install the App from here: PS4ToolV2.apk

How To Use

Payload Sender

• Go into Settings and type in your PS4's IP Address
  • Open an Exploit page on your PS4
  • Send the selected Payload
Fan Control
  • Go into Settings and type in your PS4's IP Address
  • Open an Exploit page on your PS4
  • Choose the temperature when your Fan should start spinning, by moving the slider
  • Click on Send
PS4 Tool.apk PlayStation 4 Payload Injector for Android by Reazer.jpg

Comments

Did you open up an exploit page on your PS4? And did you enter your IP, didnt change the Port and chose a Payload?

Yeah thats my fault I know how to fix it but i didn't had time today so I'll do it tomorrow! And "Open up an Exploit Page on your PS4" is either Specters or IDC's Page that says "Waiting for Payload" at the end.

"Open up an Exploit Page on your PS4" is either Specters or IDC's Page that says "Waiting for Payload" at the end... Which side exactly do you mean?

Thanks! :) Yes it works with 4.55 since the port is the same (9020) so you just have to download an Payload for 4.55 and you can Inject it!

Oh and btw which App Version do you use? 1.02 or 1.01? And which mobile phone?

Not working for me... I've got the PS4 listening for payload... I've got the right IP address and port, and bin file loaded, etc...but when I try to send the payload it fails... on PC it still works though so not sure if it's a phone problem or what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back