Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 28, 2018 at 5:38 PM       30,786       47            
Today PlayStation 4 developer @Reazer let us know on Twitter that he made available a PS4 Tool.apk with source code coming for Android owners to inject PlayStation 4 payloads alongside some updates below! ;)

Download: PS4 Tool v2.apk (11.9 MB - v2.1) / PS4 Tool v2.apk (11.9 MB) via Reazer.BPlaced.net / GIT (Source Code)

Spoiler: Depreciated

To quote from his Tweets embedded below on the PS4 Tool APK Android application: PS4 Payload Injector for Android Devices!

Simply Download any Payload and put it in the PS4 Tool Folder on your Android Device. (Open the App once to get the Folder), and select it in the Dropdown. Enter your IP and click Inject!

PS4 Tool.apk PlayStation 4 Payload Injector for Android by Reazer.jpg

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
When he releases the source code it may be handy for those who wish to redesign or 'skin' it to their own liking / taste etc. :geek:

Chaos Kid

Developer
Contributor
ok if I'm not mistaken did Sony not only allow just Sony phones to connect with there brand console? don't think it would make a difference over network but never know.

msteffes

Contributor
just installed on my htc one m8 and opened up fine. I did download 2 apk ps4 tools PS4 Tool.apk and version (v1.01). the first apk did not work but (v1.01) worked fine

Samsung phone have built in security call knox and it causes a lot of problems. when I had a samsung smart phone I always root them so i can remove Knox Security and all that extra crap that they put on from the factory. My HTC is root

Recent Articles
Four Weeks of PSN Deals During PlayStation Store's Summer Sale
Hot on the heels of their PlayStation Store Flash Sale, today Sony announced savings of up to 75% off on select PSN titles including FIFA 19 Ultimate Edition, Grand Theft Auto V, Tom Clancy's The...
Deadpool 60 FPS Mod PS4 Package (PKG) by Wastelander121
Last week he made available a Dishonored: Definitive Edition 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG, and today @Wastelander121 returns bringing a Deadpool 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG (CUSA-03528) via Twitter with a...
Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot & Wolfenstein: Youngblood Join Latest PS4 Games
PlayStation VR fans can expect to see Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot arrive on PS VR while Wolfenstein: Youngblood hits PS4... both on July 26th: :) Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot puts you in the action on...
IG Tools: Insomniac Games Reversing and Modding PS4 Tools
Following recent Spiderman PS4 Decryption and PS4 Remote Play Protocol Reverse-Engineering development comes IG Tools this weekend by doesthisusername, which are a collection of Kaitai Struct /...