Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 11, 2020 at 12:10 AM       156      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his PS4 6.20 Userland Exploit PoC and the recent OpenOrbis DevKit PS4 Library Ports PlayStation 4 scene developer @SpecterDev announced today via Twitter that the homebrew PS4 Toolchain currently supports audio / video output, freetype and full libc without using any $ony materials complete with a demonstration video below! :fire:

Also below, since sharing his PS4 Kernel Bug Findings scene developer theflow0 (who has a PayPal and Patreon page set up) is currently seeking a 6.20FW PS4 if someone is willing to donate one towards his continued PlayStation 4 research and development. :lovewins:

:alert: He notes the following, to quote: "Also don't update past FW 6.20 if you want a kxploit."

Next up, proceeding his Lapy Games Collection PS4 PKG homebrew game developer @Lapy shared a work-in-progress image on Twitter of his latest River Raid PKG project. (y)

Finally, BGR.com reports that despite the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak PlayStation 5 won't be delayed according to AMD Executive Vice President of Computing and Graphics Rick Bergman at AMD's Financial Analyst Day presentation.

As seen in the slide below, the next-generation PS5 (and XBox Series X) are still on track for a Holiday 2020 launch at this time. šŸ˜ƒ
PS4 Toolchain Homebrew Payload Loader by SpecterDev Demo & More! 2.jpg

Spoiler: Related Tweets

PS4 Toolchain Homebrew Payload Loader by SpecterDev Demo & More!.jpg

Comments

I'm not sure if he's joking, but I've always thought if anyone were to release a kernel exploit for 6.xx that would be theflow0.

Lady luck is with me... I was about to update but something sure is on ...Spectre means business... Andy I would have donated you mine but I live in India so can't help... but cheers to you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back