Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 31, 2016 at 4:10 AM       9      
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a few weeks since his last update followed by some UI Modding Database Info, and so today PlayStation 4 modder e✘treme shared a fresh demo video of his latest version 1.76 PS4 UI Mod 0.10 Alpha visual debug home menu! :pumpkin:

To quote from his page: PS4 1.76 – Debug Home Menu (Visual Mod)

Here you can see a small update of my PS4 1.76 UI Mod. It's still in alpha version and without function yet.

★APP_Home is only the OMSK App and ★Debug Settings has been changed with the Capture Gallery.

Hopefully there is a way to enable NPXS29998, NPXS29999 and NPXS20993 directly in the Home Menu.

20161030221350.jpg 20161030221356.jpg 20161030221410.jpg
Thanks to @B7U3 C50SS for letting us know of the update in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :thumbup:
PS4 UI Mod Alpha 0.10 by eXtreme.jpg

Comments

WOW! If anyone wants to send me a 1.76 ps4 i'll gladly take it and put it to good use. XD Only if i had 500 dollars to get the destiny bundle

this is about as stupid as it could possibly get how many people on the planet earth has a 1.76 ps4 prob the guy who made this plus another 4-5 people this aint worth the time spent or research done get this working on latest fw then it would be something to brag about

no one in there right mind would pay the price the internet is asking for a 1.76 ps4

this is about as stupid as it could possibly get how many people on the planet earth has a 1.76 ps4 prob the guy who made this plus another 4-5 people this aint worth the time spent or research done get this working on latest fw then it would be something to brag about
no one in there right mind would pay the price the internet is asking for a 1.76 ps4
Seriously man, if you dont like it then simply dont read it, progress is a progress none the less, its not like we pay them to make a fast progress.. If you can make a better one then by all means share.. If not then just enjoy the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back