Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 5, 2016 at 1:52 AM       13      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a couple more purported PlayStation 4 game modding videos, this time from French modder iMoDzF4N4TiK on YouTube... which includes an unlimited ammo demo for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered.

If anyone who speaks French fluently can better follow / translate if these are PlayStation 4 Real-Time Environment (RTE) mods, PS4 SPRX modifications, or if they are PC games... by all means holla in the comments below! XD

From the video's caption: Modding PS4 Unlimited Ammo

You want a cheap VSWG lobby whether these here: http://lobbymacflay.wixsite.com/gtav/

You will love Modding here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLuQEIqKlaSo-dVZgrhsNkQ

PS4 Live Broadcasts

PS4 Unlimited Ammo Game Modding Demo Videos from iMoDzF4N4TiK.jpg

Extortion SPRX Mod Menu.jpg

Comments

Are you serious? :D You can read out the memory from remote play? Remote play not only stream pictures? (screen).

Haha, then it's very very easy to do that:
https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps4-1-76-gtav-rt-demo-2-video-by-badchoicesz-and-kurt2467.1029/
I Agree, it is funny if that actualy is legit, and works...

WE NEVER DID ANYTHING WITH REMOTE PLAY....
if you really need i can record another crappy video, with different notify msgs...
The remote play msg, was just #16, of MessageTypes...

We have gone down a much more custom route to achieve what we have done.. and i assure you alot more can be done our way ( although the OP's method is still neat if real )

I Agree, it is funny if that actualy is legit, and works...

WE NEVER DID ANYTHING WITH REMOTE PLAY....
if you really need i can record another crappy video, with different notify msgs...
The remote play msg, was just #16, of MessageTypes...

We have gone down a much more custom route to achieve what we have done.. and i assure you alot more can be done our way ( although the OP's method is still neat if real )

I'm really not against you, sorry. Keep going on your work :). Sorry again, didn't sleep yet. Had to debug my new bot for Aion.

If it's legit - you can read memory with remote play, then you can do a lot of stuff pretty easy. Debug the whole processes of the PS4 for example. I didn't test that by myself yet, but I'm mostly 100 % sure, that it's fake. Why remote play should hold the whole memory addresses from the ps4? That makes no sense. It would mean, that remote play mostly copy the whole code and simulates it on your pc. That makes no sense at all.

i just downloaded remoteplay.exe and cheatengine, and tested myself on my 4.01 ps4.. remote play does give the message on screen on connecting ( and disconnecting ) but also loads up screen on your computer, i tested on bo3, i might of noobed it but none of the values i found seemed to change on remote play screen or my real screen. i also decided to test pause on search, ... this only paused the remote play screen not the real screen.... this gives me the impression that this guys video is fake, although slighty works i presume would only work on remoteplay screen.. not your ps4 screen.

Its pretty easy to test on current firmware, so if anyone else could test and reply back would be helpful for community, and if this does work, its what alot would of wanted and so simple XD.

Allthough im leaning towards fake.

While I don't mind game modding, even if it is giving infinite ammo, unlimited lives, all items, max level, etc....this is just going to RUIN the game once people have it online....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back