Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 8, 2019 at 6:43 AM       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.
In line with the PS4 Alexa, PyWakePS4 on BlueTooth, PS4 Imagemap and IP-Symcon PS4 projects comes a PS4 Waker SmartThings App Device Handler used to control the PlayStation 4 power on / off and also start / switch games by Xtreme22886. 📱😃

Download: PS4-Waker-SmartThings-Device-Handler-master.zip / GIT

:idea: For those unaware, the SmartThings Application from either the Google Play or Apple App store allows you to connect, automate and manage all your Samsung and SmartThings-compatible appliances and electronics with a single, easy-to-use app.

From the README.md: PS4 Waker SmartThings Device Handler

SmartThings Device Handler for PS4-Waker

I took this device handler and re-wrote it as things were broken with it.

Pre-requisites
  • ps4-waker w/ a REST wrapper for it. I used PS4 Waker Rest but made tweaks to it. I'll post up those changes soon.
Features
  • Control PS4 power (on/off)
  • Control up to three (3) games (start/switch)
With this you will be able to control the PS4 power and start/switch games with the SmartThings app.

You will be able to have Alexa/Google Home/Haromony Hub power on/off your PlayStation but cannot use voice commands to start/switch games.

You can use a virtual switch in conjunction with WebCORE to have Alexa/Google Home start/switch games for you.

Note: The handler will refresh the PS4 status every 15 minutes to capture the PS4's current activity.
PS4 Waker SmartThings App Device Handler by Xtreme22886.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back