Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 14, 2018 at 5:52 PM       76,935       160            
Following the 5.01 PS4 WebKit Exploit and 5.50 PS4 WebKit Exploit Rewrite, today @thierry passed along word on Twitter that he ported qwertyoruiop's PlayStation 4 v5.50 Userland Exploit to 5.03 Firmware with details below. :geek:

Download: ps4-5.03-webkit-exploit-master.zip / GIT

To quote from the README.md: PS4 WebKit Exploit for Firmware 5.03

Information

A port of the PS4 5.50 WebKit exploit by qwertyoruiopz. Port possible thanks to the offsets from the 5.01 PoC by Alex and qwertyoruiopz's gadget finder code included in the exploit.

It should work for firmwares 5.01 - 5.05 but the gadget offsets might need to be changed for the other versions.

Changes
  • Added a check to not list the current and parent directory directories when browsing the browser directories
Reference
PS4 WebKit Exploit Port for Firmware 5.03 by Thierry.jpg

Comments

Leslie84

Contributor
Where say which firmware is kexploied or not ? by luca or not ?

I think slowly when sony says okay guys we have get our selling numbers on consoles release the kexploit any one do it isnt it so ?

For what we must wait or not ?

Zero Kexploit , for what the 5.03 webkit than ? playing like a child on the web browser for the end user ?

I respect from all devs the worx

peaz :)

Leslie84

Contributor
I think it release never a kernel exploit or a CFW in 5.50 or 5.03 but without psn and other like on Ps3 its too boring, stay on 4.55 and enjoy other things i think coming not and release no body. My Feeling.

greets

tommasi

Contributor
Exactly!!! Look at the price for PS4 on Amazon with low FW bein sold by Sony. The price for these units jumps to double as soon as Kexploit get released. Plus all these old games are valued for $1 or less, specially when it is in digital format. I only see The kexploit as clearance point for an old console with double the price per unit. It’s a win win for Sony.

Recent Articles
CECPS4: PS4 Linux Scripts with Single Keyboard Inputs by Minimurti
When initially released last June we missed doing an article covering it, but for those who fancy using single keyboard inputs to control the PS4 check out the CECPS4 Linux scripts on Github by...
Narcos: Rise of the Cartels Hits PlayStation 4 This Fall, PS4 Trailer Video
Similar to Breaking Bad, another Netflix series I got hooked on is Narcos which focuses on Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar... and today Sony announced Narcos: Rise of the Cartels is hitting...
PS4 Exploit Host Menu Leeful Host v2 WIP Design Update and Demo
Following the PS4 X-Project Updates, Pure HEN Child Friendly Loader and X-Project GTA V Lotus Menu 1.03 Patch PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful recently shared on Twitter a work-in-progress...
PlayStation Store Offers September Savings, Up to 70% Off PSN Games
Just in time for fall, Sony's PlayStation Store September Savings sale is underway and offers discounts of up to 70% off select PS4, PS Vita and PS3 games through October 1st at 8 AM Pacific time...