Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 12, 2016 at 12:38 AM       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long ago we reported on PlayStation 4 developer Specter starting a blog at SpecterDev.BlogSpot.ca, and now @ryan111 let us know in the PSXHAX Shoutbox that he also put one online located at PS4Work.BlogSpot.ca for PS4 developers to collaborate with.

So far there are only three blog posts, linked below:
The first entry appears to be a PS4 system volume key, and while those following the PS4 scene may recall awhile back vapour (aka xxmcvapourxx) revealed a passcode fingerprint key for the PS4 BD ROM there are already plenty of PlayStation 4 keys on the Wiki ranging from Activation to DRM.

PlayStation 4 developer @WhiteOverfl0w of the WhiteOverfl0w GIT projects asked if the information came from a USB dump, and @ryan111 confirmed it didn't so here's looking forward to further details.

Also for those who missed it (like myself :p) back in May of this year @B7U3 C50SS shared some PS4 *** Tool download links, which appear to have came from the PlayStation Dev Wiki HERE with mirrors HERE... below are the links in case they get removed by the Wiki owners:

Neighborhood 3.50.0.13 / Neighborhood-3_50_0_13.msi (21.7 MB)

Spoiler

PS File System Driver 6.0.172.4 / PSFSD-6_0_172_4.exe (3.9 MB)

Spoiler

Remote Viewer-3.50.0.12 / RemoteViewer-3_50_0_12.msi (15.1 MB)

Spoiler

Target Manager Server 3.50.0.55 / TMServer-3_50_0_55.msi (8.7 MB)

Spoiler

If anyone else out there has spotted any PlayStation 4 Software Development Kit (PS4 ***) files floating around the Interwebs feel free to share them below or Contact Us. Thanks in advance! (y)
PlayStation 4 Development.jpg

Comments

@ryan111 AT LEAST PUT SOME EFFORT INTO YOUR BLOG! AND POST THE FILES! God..

EDIT: Okay, however i wil say thank-you to @PSXHAX for including the *** tools i was given. don't remember anymore who gave them that was back in May. :whistle: anyway thanks man i appreciate it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back