Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 30, 2020 at 6:09 AM       8,381       32            
Since his last PS4-Xplorer File Manager 1.18 update, the ProfileIt PS4 Tool and his recent PS4 App Lock 1.01 revision PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Lapy is back via Twitter with a PS4 Xplorer File Manager Theme and Avatar Maker that he confirmed will also be compatible with the next PS4-Xplorer v1.19 update. šŸ˜€

Download: PS4-Xplorer Theme Maker + Avatar Maker 1.5.rar (1.0 MB - PS4-Xplorer Theme Maker + Avatar Maker 1.5.exe) / Avatar.rar (89.1 MB - Avatar + Themes by abodora2 ready to use via PS4-Xplorer 1.19)

This latest PS4 homebrew iteration comes following the v1.0, v1.2 and v1.3 previous revisions of his PS4-Xplorer Theme Maker + Avatar Maker App for those keeping track. (y)

PS4 Xplorer File Manager Theme and Avatar Maker by Lapy05575948.jpg

Comments

Yngwiedis

Contributor
I have 2 user profiles in my PS4.

First one it's a plain offline user profile and i can change the avatar without problem. I create the avatar with Avatar Maker 1.5 and then i load it with double X from PS4-Xplorer.

The second user profile is "activated" with PS4 Offline Account Activator tool and i can't change the avatar with the procedure i already mention for the other user. I tried several times with different .xavatar files. No luck.

Only the font of the user name changed to Italic. I don't know if this ring any bells.

Yngwiedis

Contributor
Can someone help me with the problem i wrote above?
I check with FTP and all required images are there in system_data/priv/cache/profile/0x135xxxxx folder.

Lapy

Developer
Contributor
Verified
@Yngwiedis rename the .xavatar file to .zip, extract the images and try to paste them in that direction to see if the Avatar loads... if it doesn't, I don't know why, maybe the accounts activated with the app don't work the same

arfgh

Contributor
Verified
Lapy the explorer has some kind of problem deleting multiple files, big amount, it takes forever, and there is not visual check that it is performing the tasks. Can you please check this problem ?

cronocardoso

Contributor
Verified
can someone tell me how to turn back a stupid PKG?

ex. it was a game, extract, change the image, I want to turn it back into the game.. want to do this with the game of mario 64 XD

stripnwild

Contributor
Verified
@laz305 The only successful way I found to actually change my avatar was to use Ps4-Xplorer. Navigate to the the folder.... use the advanced read write option and replace the files.

However I have not been able to get PS4-Xplorer to work on my 6.72 ps4 pro. I've tried everything and it just crashes the PS4

Recent Articles
How to Update Codebreaker Cheat Database on PS4 with PS2 Games Tutorial
Let's get this out of the way. Yes, things have gotten fancier, gaming has come on leaps and bounds but the PlayStation 2 was (and still is) the best video game console of all time! And as funny...
Orbis Suite for PS4 Homebrew Development by OSM-Made (OldSchoolModz)
Proceeding the PKGDT Suite of PS4 PKG Backporting Tools, developer OSM-Made (@oldschoolmodzhd aka OLDSCHOOLMODZ on Twitter) recently updated Orbis Suite with PS4 6.72 Jailbroken Console support...
RU77 (Russia 2077) for PS VR Teaser Trailer by MiroWin Studio
Following their Guns 'n' Stories: Bulletproof for PS VR Trailer, this weekend MiroWin Studio let us know they're developing a virtual reality game with the working title RU77 (Russia 2077) about...
Sony Clarifies New Voice Chat Functionality Coming to PS5 Next Month
Earlier this week Sony released the 8.00 PS4 Firmware Update followed by a PlayStation 4 Notification on Party Chat recordings with upcoming PS5 console users, and today they clarified details on...