Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 30, 2020 at 6:09 AM       36      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his last PS4-Xplorer File Manager 1.18 update, the ProfileIt PS4 Tool and his recent PS4 App Lock 1.01 revision PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Lapy is back via Twitter with a PS4 Xplorer File Manager Theme and Avatar Maker that he confirmed will also be compatible with the next PS4-Xplorer v1.19 update. šŸ˜€

Download: PS4-Xplorer Theme Maker + Avatar Maker 1.5.rar (1.0 MB - PS4-Xplorer Theme Maker + Avatar Maker 1.5.exe) / Avatar.rar (89.1 MB - Avatar + Themes by abodora2 ready to use via PS4-Xplorer 1.19) / PS4 Avatar Maker - Lapy.rar (484 KB) / Avatar Maker Source Code.rar (1.4 MB) / PS4-Xplorer by Lapy05575948 (Latest Version) / PS5-Xplorer PS5 File Explorer PKG / LapyGames PayPal <3

This latest PS4 homebrew iteration comes following the v1.0, v1.2 and v1.3 previous revisions of his PS4-Xplorer Theme Maker + Avatar Maker App for those keeping track. (y)

How to Create and Change PS4 Avatar | PS4 Jailbreak | Tutorial | 7.55 | 6.72 | 5.05 | All Firmwares
PS4 Xplorer File Manager Theme and Avatar Maker by Lapy05575948.jpg

Comments

@Lapy
Ah ok, that's easy, I will try it out later.
Thanks for your software (y)

PS4-Xplorer is extremely useful, I also like the feature to easily establish a FTP connection to the PS4 in Windows.

I was just wondering if it's possible to implement a feature, in some future version maybe, the other way round: connect a network share on the PS4 ?
For example accessing an SMB Windows shared drive on the PS4 in PS4-Xplorer.

@Lapy
Issue: ps4-xplorer would hard crash my ps4 requiring reboot.
Solution: delete the ps4-xplorer save file re-run ps4-xplorer & all works fine now.

I had an unusual issue with ps4-xplorer, in case this helps someone else as I didn't know that it creates a save file and I had originally installed old version ps4-xplorer on internal HDD, then deleted the app and installed new 1.18 onto external HDD. then app would crash the system. The fix was to delete the save file created & that's all, now app loads as expected. :)

I have not heard of anyone else having this issue but if they do this is the fix. Can this be fixed via a simple check within the app to avoid future updates having similar issue.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back