Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 30, 2020 at 6:09 AM       36      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his last PS4-Xplorer File Manager 1.18 update, the ProfileIt PS4 Tool and his recent PS4 App Lock 1.01 revision PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Lapy is back via Twitter with a PS4 Xplorer File Manager Theme and Avatar Maker that he confirmed will also be compatible with the next PS4-Xplorer v1.19 update. šŸ˜€

Download: PS4-Xplorer Theme Maker + Avatar Maker 1.5.rar (1.0 MB - PS4-Xplorer Theme Maker + Avatar Maker 1.5.exe) / Avatar.rar (89.1 MB - Avatar + Themes by abodora2 ready to use via PS4-Xplorer 1.19) / PS4 Avatar Maker - Lapy.rar (484 KB) / Avatar Maker Source Code.rar (1.4 MB) / PS4-Xplorer by Lapy05575948 (Latest Version) / PS5-Xplorer PS5 File Explorer PKG / LapyGames PayPal <3

This latest PS4 homebrew iteration comes following the v1.0, v1.2 and v1.3 previous revisions of his PS4-Xplorer Theme Maker + Avatar Maker App for those keeping track. (y)

How to Create and Change PS4 Avatar | PS4 Jailbreak | Tutorial | 7.55 | 6.72 | 5.05 | All Firmwares
PS4 Xplorer File Manager Theme and Avatar Maker by Lapy05575948.jpg

Comments

I have 2 user profiles in my PS4.

First one it's a plain offline user profile and i can change the avatar without problem. I create the avatar with Avatar Maker 1.5 and then i load it with double X from PS4-Xplorer.

The second user profile is "activated" with PS4 Offline Account Activator tool and i can't change the avatar with the procedure i already mention for the other user. I tried several times with different .xavatar files. No luck.

Only the font of the user name changed to Italic. I don't know if this ring any bells.

Can someone help me with the problem i wrote above?
I check with FTP and all required images are there in system_data/priv/cache/profile/0x135xxxxx folder.

@Yngwiedis rename the .xavatar file to .zip, extract the images and try to paste them in that direction to see if the Avatar loads... if it doesn't, I don't know why, maybe the accounts activated with the app don't work the same

Lapy the explorer has some kind of problem deleting multiple files, big amount, it takes forever, and there is not visual check that it is performing the tasks. Can you please check this problem ?

can someone tell me how to turn back a stupid PKG?

ex. it was a game, extract, change the image, I want to turn it back into the game.. want to do this with the game of mario 64 XD

@laz305 The only successful way I found to actually change my avatar was to use Ps4-Xplorer. Navigate to the the folder.... use the advanced read write option and replace the files.

However I have not been able to get PS4-Xplorer to work on my 6.72 ps4 pro. I've tried everything and it just crashes the PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back