Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 30, 2020 at 6:09 AM       36      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his last PS4-Xplorer File Manager 1.18 update, the ProfileIt PS4 Tool and his recent PS4 App Lock 1.01 revision PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Lapy is back via Twitter with a PS4 Xplorer File Manager Theme and Avatar Maker that he confirmed will also be compatible with the next PS4-Xplorer v1.19 update. šŸ˜€

Download: PS4-Xplorer Theme Maker + Avatar Maker 1.5.rar (1.0 MB - PS4-Xplorer Theme Maker + Avatar Maker 1.5.exe) / Avatar.rar (89.1 MB - Avatar + Themes by abodora2 ready to use via PS4-Xplorer 1.19) / PS4 Avatar Maker - Lapy.rar (484 KB) / Avatar Maker Source Code.rar (1.4 MB) / PS4-Xplorer by Lapy05575948 (Latest Version) / PS5-Xplorer PS5 File Explorer PKG / LapyGames PayPal <3

This latest PS4 homebrew iteration comes following the v1.0, v1.2 and v1.3 previous revisions of his PS4-Xplorer Theme Maker + Avatar Maker App for those keeping track. (y)

How to Create and Change PS4 Avatar | PS4 Jailbreak | Tutorial | 7.55 | 6.72 | 5.05 | All Firmwares
PS4 Xplorer File Manager Theme and Avatar Maker by Lapy05575948.jpg

Comments

error when i click export avatar
Code:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The specified module could not be found. (HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

PS4_Xplorer_Theme_Maker.Form2.bExportar_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Hey guys, i have some stuck games after i did a database rebuild, and i used PS4 db Rebuilder to rebuild the fake pkgs to make them appear again.

And i used ps4 xplorer to delete the games i want manually from app.db folder but their icons in the XMB still exist, how can i delete them?

but if the account is activated the avatar does not work .. :( i wanted to put the avatar in an activated account does not have any method?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back